64

YOUNGYEON POV

I stepped inside the house, turning the lights on before putting my purse to the side and taking my jacket off.

I sighed as I quickly made my way to the shower, trying to erase all the evidence of me getting out of the house when Seokjin told me not to.

I rushed towards the room, taking a towel to wash myself as I run towards the bathroom, swiftly stripping off my clothes before walking in the shower and turning it on.

After a few more minutes, I walk out, dry my hair, and dress myself in my uniform before rushing out to the kitchen to cook Seokjin's meal.

Just as I was about to go to the kitchen, my eyes widened as I felt a sudden presence behind me.

Then, an audible squeak came out from my lips as I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and a whole weight was pressed on my back as I sighed deeply.

"You're home?" I asked, already knowing who it was because of the scent that was familiar since it was everywhere in the house.

A small hum came from the other and I turned around to look at their face which was a few centimeters away from mine, I gave a warm smile as my hand found it's way to their cheek, caressing the smooth skin.

"What's wrong? How was the visit to your father?" I smile as I look at the man, and he gives me a cheeky smile before placing his hand on mine that was caressing his cheek.

"It was okay... mind if you stay with me?" He asks as he stares deeply into my eyes.

At this point, my head was about to explode from the immense heat that rushed to my cheeks and neck, as I stare back at his eyes that were centered only at me.

"Of course, why? Is there something you wanna talk about?" I ask as hke takes my wrist and suddenly pulls me towards him, my eyes widening.

Then, I crash against his broad chest as my chin was on top of his shoulder, his arms around my waist as I tiptoe to become equal to his tall figure.

"I just want cuddles.... you're very huggable," he whispers as he keeps hugging me, and I look at him as he smiles.

"You're clingy today. This isn't like you," I say as I can feel his breath on the nape of my neck.

"I'm not, you're just so... cute that I couldn't help myself but have you in my arms," he says as his body relaxes, his breathing stable as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Really? This isn't like you at all, where's the handsome bastard that praises himself?" I tease as I try to lighten the mood up, brushing his hair to see his face more clearly.

"This time, it's all about you tonight," he replies as he slides his hands on my thighs, and I gulp as he lifts me up without struggling, my legs wrapped around his waist as he carries me somewhere.

What's gotten into this man?

He places me on the counter top and my eyes look up at him, confused as to why he is like this. His face was still on my neck as he breathes into it.

"You smell nice. Not in a perverted way," he grins.

"Seokjin, what are you... doing?" I ask as he pulls away from me.