2.

It was about 5 o'clock now I had finished my shift a few hours ago and was sitting in the library writing. Jirou was with me, but we weren't talking much, the silence was comforting, and we didn't dare to break it.

Unlike me, Jirou wasn't writing, instead, she was reading a manga about a girl who had moved in with a cursed family since her parents had died, she hadn't told me much about it so that was all I knew.

"Jirou," I whispered, trying to catch her attention.

She looked up from her book and looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Can we go I'm tired of writing?" I complained.

Jirous eyes went from curious to irritated in a matter of seconds.

"You can leave I'll catch up later." She said converting her eyes back to her manga.

I glanced at her before I began putting my books into my bag. As soon as I walked outside I felt the warmth of the sun hit my face and the humid summer air fill my lungs.

Ignoring the fact it was blazing hot, today was a beautiful day. The sky was clear with little to no clouds and there was a slight breeze that balanced out the heat. I always found joy in paying attention to things like the sky or weather but had given up on it a while back.

I was so deep in thought I hadn't realized I'd found myself sitting on a park bench gazing at the sky.

"Hey, can you get that for me!" A boy shouted while sprinting towards me.

I looked down to notice a skateboard coming towards me and stopped it just before it went under the bench.

"Sorry about that," The redhead said while picking up the board. "I'm Kirishima but you can call me Kiri if you'd like."

"I'm Em-."

"Kirishima who the hell are you talking to we have things to do!" Another boy said skating towards us.

It was Midoriya.

Out of all people it had to be him.

"Kirishima who's that?" Midoriya asked glaring at me.

"Izuku? You don't remember someone you met just a few hours ago?"

Izuku? Where have I heard that name before? Midoriya... Izuku... Izuku... Midoriya... Then it hit me.

"Izuku? Your name's Izuku?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, giving me a confused look.

"Nothing."

Kirishima looked at me then Izuku then back to me then his eyes widened.

"So you're the friend he's constantly talking about?!"

Kirishima seemed excited but by the look on Midoriyas face, he didn't feel the same way.

"Do you seriously not know how to shut up," Midoriya muttered to Kirishima still trying to keep a friendly profile in front of me.

"Uh, wanna hang out with us?"

"Nope," I replied.

"Come onnnn. It'll be fun I swear." Kirishima begged.

It's was obvious Kiri was trying to break the awkward tension between me and Midoriya and I wasn't going to try and make him suffer because of shit that didn't involve him.