Under the Table ✧ Hongjoong (S)

THEMES:
smut ✧ relationship au

WARNING:
wc 2.8k ✧ public sex (dinner table + bathroom) ✧ exhibition kink ✧ katoptronophilia (mirror kink) ✧ teasing (f!g) ✧ foot job ✧ hand job ✧ S&M ✧ breath play (light choking) ✧ light restriction ✧ baby boy kink ✧ mommy kink ✧ hongjoong is shy shy shy

NOW PLAYING:
LOVE. ✧ Kendrick Lamar FEAT. ZACARI

Requested by -The_Empress-

Hongjoong opened the door to the ATEEZ dorm for you, his girlfriend, with a welcoming smile

Hongjoong opened the door to the ATEEZ dorm for you, his girlfriend, with a welcoming smile. He'd missed you so much, and especially these past days since you'd both been too busy with work to visit each other as much as a normal couple should. You smiled back at him, opening your arms for a long-awaited hug. In a second, he threw himself into your embrace and stayed there for nearly a minute, tightening his arms, not planning on letting go so easily.

A hug is a simplistic act of affection but, after being deprived of physical interaction for months, Hongjoong had unavoidably developed a hunger for any type of affection from you. "I missed you so much, Angel," he mumbled into your chest with that teddy-bear adorable voice of his.

Although he wanted to stay in your safety for one more minute, a comment from his dorm mate Wooyoung made him split the hug. "You're such a simp, Hongjoong," Wooyoung giggled at the older.

"He's older than you, Wooyoung. Have some respect," Seonghwa scolded the younger for not using honorifics.

"Wooyoung, don't call him that," you scolded the younger for using a stupid word.

"But he is!" he argued.

"Don't use sexist words, it's not cute," you said calmly.

"How is the word simp sexist?" he wondered, genuinely confused how such a popularly used word could be offensive.

"Simp is an insulting word that means that a man is not 'manly' for treating a woman with respect and/or sympathy instead of treating her like an object. By stigmatizing men who are kind or just decent, you encourage men to play the role of an aggressive and emotionless person. We both know that men have emotions and that it's not socially accepted for men to express them, but that doesn't mean that you should feed into the ugly part of society that tells men not to be 'weak' since it makes them 'unmanly'. If you called him simp for being kind to me with an ulterior motive, it would be OK for you to call him that — so not in this case."

Wooyoung's face visibly displayed remorse as his grin had turned into a pout, followed by apologies flooding the narrow corridor. "I'm so sorry, Angel–"

"Don't apologize. I don't think you had a bad intention behind it. The word is normalized after all," you were quick to interrupt him before he held a long explanation – you favored spending as many minutes as you could with your boyfriend rather than a friend. It was true. Most people who use the word 'simp' have no idea what the word means or the impact it has – which was why you chose to enlighten the uneducated, so he could become aware, instead of attacking him for his mistake.