𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘁

(FINALLY)

[Edited Again]

"IT'S SO PRETTY OUTSIDE! LET'S GO EXPLORING TODAY!"

"WOAH! Y/N! DID YOU GET TINIER?"

"LOOK! Y/N TURNED INTO A CHILD!"

Y/n, who was sitting beside Xingqiu trying to read, let out a low growl as her grip on the book in her hands tightened.

The blue haired male beside her rested a hand a upon her head and she relaxed, momentarily canceling her plans to punch the uncharacteristically bubbly Chongyun that was bouncing around the restaurant like an excited puppy during its first day outside.

"This is your fault so you have to deal with it." Xingqiu told the exasperated y/n who audibly groaned in frustration.

"Fine. Get over here, Ice Boy!" y/n snapped, getting up and grabbed Chongyun's wrist, "We are going exploring!"

"Seriously? Yes!"

•••

Y/n stared at the paper airplane she held before throwing it, watching it as it flew around the room before coming to a rest on a table.

The h/c haired girl had wandered around the Jade Chamber and effectively got herself lost.

Not to mention, she kinda had to pee.

"Lady Ningguang! I finally found the-"

A boy had thrown open the door to the room y/n was in, eyes gleaming but stopped, "Ah... you're not Lady Ningguang."

Y/n blinked, "Obviously. You blind?"

The boy let out a laugh, "Actually, I am!"

It took a moment for his words to register in y/n's mind before she gasped, realizing her mistake.

"OH MY UNU, UH, I'M VERY SORRY-!"

Aether would be upset if he knew she insulted someone again. Even if it was an accident.

"No need to apologize, it's okay!" the boy assured the girl, amused, "I'm used to it by now. You must be one of the people Lady Ningguang invited. Are you lost?"

The boy was tall, probably just under six feet. He had a curious look on his face and his nutmeg toned skin was decorated with dark freckles. His eyes were a pale green with a few golden flecks. Now that y/n got a better look, she was surprised she hadn't realized he was blind sooner. She took a moment to wonder if his ebony curls were as soft as they looked.

Y/n nodded but remembered he couldn't see her, "Yeah... I was looking for the bathroom."

"Well, allow me to lead the way." the blind boy chuckled, "Consider me your... guide for now, okay?"

"Yeah." y/n murmured as the boy walked out the room without hesitation despite his inability to see, "Uhm, my name is y/n. Who are you?"

"Osiris. Feel free to call me Si." Osiris replied with an easy going smile, "You sound like you're not from Liyue."

"Right, I'm from Mondstadt." y/n replied then averted her eyes awkwardly, "Erm, I lived in Dragonspine for most of my life."

Osiris' brows raised, "Dragonspine? I've heard things about it. The place is quite infamous for its cold temperatures. I find it impressive that you lived there. For how long, may I ask?"

"Ah... pretty much my whole life." y/n replied then frowned, "Matr found me when I was around two so... sixteen years."

"Oh dear!" Osiris laughed, "Sixteen whole years! You must be quite resistant to the cold! I can't say the same for myself, hence why Frost Bearing trees are my best friend when I visit Dragonspine."

"What about you, Osiris?" y/n inquired.

Osiris shrugged, "Dunno. I was found in a basket with nothing but a blanket and a note containing my name, age and date of birth. A traveling merchant spotted me on Liyue's coast and immediately took me back to the harbor to be cared for."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Osiris replied with a heavy sigh, "Can't miss someone you never knew, right?"

'Not necessarily...' y/n thought to herself, thinking of that laughing, smiling woman she had seen in her dreams so many times before.

A flash of green caught her eye and she stared at the dendro vision attached to a bag the ebony haired male was carrying.

Osiris' lips quirked up into a smirk, "Spotted my vision, now have you Miss Y/n?"

Y/n jumped, "H-How'd you know?"

"Just a guess~!" Osiris chirped.

'An awfully accurate guess...'

"Lady Ningguang? Have the guests already left?" Osiris asked as they exited the Jade Chamber, out in the open once more, "They seemed to have left their little friend on accident."

"Ah, yes, they left a couple of minutes ago." Ningguang replied, turning to face the duo, "Did y/n get lost?"

'She... she knows my name...!'

"Mmhm~! Thankfully, I'm quite skilled when it comes to finding little lost things." Osiris replied and y/n bristled.

"L-Little!?" Y/n demanded, "Thing!?"

Osiris gave her a cocky grin, his eyes flicking in her general direction but not quite at her, "You're rather small, am I wrong? Around..."

He placed a hand on top of her head and y/n tensed up, puffing out her cheeks.

"Here."

"I'm not short! You're just gigantic!" y/n snapped, swinging at Osiris while he pressed a hand against her forehead, keeping her in place.

"I apologize on Osiris' behalf." Ningguang sighed as the green eyed male snickered, "He tends to act sweet but once he finds a way to annoy someone, he's a bit of a tease."

"How you wound me-!" Osiris said dramatically before smiling genuinely once more, "Lady Ningguang? Should I help Miss Y/n find her friends again?"

"That would be appreciated. That is if our guest is ready to leave. It's up to you, y/n."

Y/n looked away when Ningguang looked at her, "Uhm... yeah."

"Alrighty then!" Osiris chirped, clapping his hands together, "Come along now, Miss Y/n! If I remember correctly, your friends were heading to Dihua Marsh!"

Y/n scowled at the tall male and let out a tiny eep when he looked directly at her with an ominous expression, "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, hm?"

'This dude is dangerous-!' y/n thought in alarm, 'The look on his face alone makes me feel like he wants to choke me to death or shove my face in a furnace!'

(Osiris is an OC my friend helped me make and I'll be honest, I adore him)

(He has a dendro vision and uses a sword as a weapon. Osiris is the type of guy who will be super sweet one minute then stomp on your self-esteem the next. If he decides he likes someone and wants to get to know them, he'll tend to tease them a lil and be a sweet bean)

(As for when he gave y/n an "ominous" look, that was his attempt to give her a sweet little smile. He relies on his sense of touch to make different facial expressions but sometimes, his face doesn't wanna cooperate and that happens)

(Three things he loves most. Annoying people, making fun of short folks and taking naps)

(He really likes sandwiches of any kind and is actually scared of cats)