•13•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Unnie where you going?" Jennie asked as we crossed our ways toward the door, since the stair was near at our entrance door.

"Uh, I have an appointment..."

"About dad's case?"

"Yeah, exactly"

"Did Mina already depart already?"

"Not sure but mom said, she already left this early"

"Oh okay, she never be that early before huh wonder why" she said letting out a little chuckle.

"Tsk" I said shaking my head. "I will go now" I said and go outside after she said the word 'okay bye'

Well, what's new? She never said to be careful on road whenever I will go to somewhere.

I'm already inside my car when I remember that card that policewoman gave me. Yeah, I already kniw her name but it's kinda awkward if I'll going to call her with her name so I think it's better to call her Miss Policewoman. Something not that pretty right? Because I'm the prettiest, well.

That card she gave me some days ago was still on my wallet, yes, I kept it.

And then I tried to dial her number but I'm so nervous to call her, then I remembered I texted her days ago so what? Why would I be that nervous to call her on phone while I already texted her, but what if she's busy? She told ne that yesterday.

Whatever. I continue to do calling her and luckily she got it quickly.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Uh, did the meet up..." I got cut off when she said.

"Oh yeah, yes, yes, the meet up. I'll be at the station for a minutes" she said.

"Oh okay, thank you" I said and she hang up the call. I think she thought that I'm already at the station well, I was about to go there.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

" What is it, what's the problem?" Momo asked.

"Uh. Miss Im call me if there's an appointment later about the case" I answered.

"Oh then let's go to the station" she said and stand up. You can see it on her way that she really wanted me to help with that case.

Since the station was near for about a meters, we just walked it and after 5 minutes we're already there and the two dorks, I mean Heechul and Daniel is there already too for sure Chief Kim is there too. A second after there's a car parked in front if the station the was owned by Miss Im.

"Good morning" she greeted us then bowed.

"Yah Jeongyeon stop that nonsense thing you're doing because Miss Im is already here!" Daniel shouted.

"Shut up your fcking ass, idiot!" I shouted back while our tables is near to eavh other. I feel a bit embarrassed because of what he's done, Muss Im is in front of us tho, I'm just keeping all my stuffs inside my bag.

"Let's go?" I shyly asked to Ms. Im and then she just nodded.

"Sorry for earlier" I said looking at her, still embarrassed about Daniel. While she's still focused on the road driving her car.

"You don't need too, Miss Yoo, I just found it cute and funny at the same time"

"Huh? How?"

"Nothing but based on what I've seen this early, it was so cute if boy annoying the girl and then suddenly the girl will became annoyed too. You guys have a strong relationship..."

"U-Uh no, he's not my boyfriend, he's Jihyo's boyfriend. I'm the straight one, you know."

"No, I didn't meant what you're thinking about" she let out a chuckles. "I meant you guys have a strong relationship as a friends"

"Oh sorry..."

"You seems like feeling anxious,why?"

"Me? No, I am not"

"Oh that's what you said, okay"

"Anyways, where we going?"

"Uhm. Somewhere? I didn't know too" she laughed on what she's doing. I laughed too and I suggested to go to the restaurant.

- - -

A/N:

I know there's something messy in this story but I'll make it clean soon, thanks for reading btw.

And I'll try to update everyday since classes started again