37- someone

96K READS? THATS INSANE THANK UUUU

-

{ your pov }

{ your pov }

i sigh as i set my books down on the lunch table. i look around at everyone running around just to catch the eye of louis partridge.

yes, the louis partridge goes to my school,

and i happen to be dating him.

secretly of course, but it's still something. no one knows because absolutely no one would believe me anyway. i'm usually thought of as the quiet girl, but i have friends.

speaking of friends, here they come now. jane walks up next to me and sets her plastic tray down. "hey, what are you doing later?"

hanging out with louis

"uh just shopping with my mom." i say quickly. "did you see that new movie on netflix the other day?" i say trying to change the subject. "uh uh," jane tsks, "what are you actually doing later?" she asks, seeing right through my lies.

"hanging out with someone." i say as i look down at my lunch and look anywhere but towards her. my eyes meet with louis' and i slightly smile and he winks at me. i blush a light pink and jane's head comes into view.

"are you blushing at louis?! you like louis!" she exclaims, quite loud actually. "jane! shut up!" i whisper-yell as everyone turns towards me. a couple of laughs are heard from louis' table.

"shit" i mutter as i grab my books and head out of the lunch room. i hear jane's faint yells for me as i walk out.

i honestly kinda overreacted by leaving the lunch room because it's probably drawing more attention to me but i don't care. it's getting too stressful and i had to leave.

i head towards my locker and quickly out in the combination. i grab my books and shove a couple that i already had inside of it. i shut my locker door and see jane.

"jesus, you scared me." i say as i turn to walk away, as i hear jane walking behind me. "y/n. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to embarrass you." she says. i shake my head, "embarrass? that's a bit of a strong word. it was just a joke, i honestly don't care." i say as i continue walking, hoping to get away from the conversation.

"y/n! i'm truly sorry. i didn't know you actually liked him." she says as she walks in front of me stopping me. i look around and check for people around us.

no one.

i quickly exhale and lean towards her, "i do like louis because i'm dating him." i whisper as i lean back and look around again.

she snorts as she looks at me, "really? you're dating the movie star louis partridge?" she asks. i look up at her and nod, "of course you don't believe me, i have to go." i say as i walk away, towards my class, expecting the bell to ring soon.

the bell rings, like i said and i quickly head towards my next class. i hear people going crazy and shouting. i look around and hear, "have you seen y/n?"

i continue walking and soon a girl i've never seen before steps in front of me, "oh my god, y/n! long time no see! we should hang out again!" she says as she smiles sickly sweet at me.

i raise an eyebrow and ask, "i'm sorry, do i know you?" the girl laughs and turns to a person next to her saying "she's crazy," after chuckling again, "of course you do silly!"

i make a confused face and step back, "uh no i don't, who are you?" i ask as i start to walk away before my phone starts dinging.

"oh my god, just look." the girl says bored of her act. she shows me her phone and i see an instagram post of me and

louis?

"wait, where'd you get that?" i ask worried and confused on how anyone would have a photo of me and my secret boyfriend.

the key word is fucking secret, like how the fuck?

"it's on louis partridge's instagram. and how in the world do you know him? more importantly, how the fuck are you kissing him?!" the girl exclaims as i look around worriedly.

"excuse me for a second." i say leaving the conversation as i run towards louis' next class. "y/n!" i hear someone yell behind me. a familiar voice that i've grown to love.

"louis! why did you post that?" i ask as i walk up to him as he stops in front of me.

"i know, i know, i should've told you i was going to. i'm so sorry but i wanted to go public after hearing everyone talk about it and all these random girls asking me out." he says as he shudders at the last sentence.

you smile and shake your head, "it's fine, it was just very... surprising." i say as i go up to hug him. he wraps his arms around my waist tightly as i snuggle into his touch.

"we need to get to class." he says reminding me we're in school. "shit. you're right." i say as i leave his arms and stand on my tippy toes and peck his lips.

"that will continue later!" he shouts as i round the corner of the hallway. i laugh and quickly jog to class within the 1 minute i have until class starts.

-

author's note
thank u for 96k reads!
that is so crazy! ily all!! have a
fantastic day and i hope your all doing
well, my dms are always open.