3;13

Before you read, I've seen your comments, and I can't give too much away, but I can say that Book 3 is filled with mystery, but Book 4 has all of your answers, plus some! Trust me, you all are going to be shocked. Everything will be explained, and I mean everything ;)

~Happy Reading, loves!

...

"Hey, can we talk?" Wing asks from the doorway.

"Um, I'm actually kinda busy," I answer.

We're in the middle of an investigation. We're interviewing every single guard in Zaofu, to be more specific. There had to be someone who helped Zaheer and his gang break in last night. Someone who knows these grounds. Someone who works for Suyin and her family must've given Zaheer the information he needed to get inside.

It was such a scary night, but the one thing that managed to shock me to my core was seeing Zaheer. I know I've seen him before, I just need to remember somehow. I know he tried to kidnap Korra years ago, but that's it, that's all I know. As far as I'm aware, Korra and I were taken to a secure location once my father realized that my sister was in danger. I'm just so confused right now. Hopefully it'll all come out once Zaheer and his goons are in custody again, because so far, no one, not my father or the centuries, are giving me the answers I need.

"I just wanted to apologize about last night. I hope you're not too mad at me."

"Mad at you? For what?" I ask confused.

"Well, you had a feeling something bad was going to happen, and I talked you out of it. I'm really sorry, and I feel bad about the entire thing. I'll never doubt you again."

"If I should be mad at anybody, it should be at myself. I'm still trying to understand these new abilities. It's just hard, ya know? I don't know the difference between my own paranoia or when the universe is actually trying to tell me something important. It seems like every time I might be right about something, nobody takes me seriously anyway..." I admit, zoning out.

"Kitty, you alright?" Wing asks, bringing me back in.

"Oh, um, yeah- But You have nothing to be sorry for, and I really appreciate you and your family for helping us."

"Well, don't beat yourself up about it. I know you'll figure it out, and you still saved your sister, you should be proud," Wing encourages.

"I won't feel proud until Zaheer and his little gang are locked away, for good this time."

...

All day we've been interviewing people, and so far, we've got nothing. Zilch! Nada! I was seriously shocked when Varrick had nothing to do with it, considering he's tried to start a war before. This whole thing is just frustrating! As long as we don't know who helped Zaheer, Zaofu is not safe. And if Zaofu isn't safe for her anymore, nowhere is.

I can tell Lin and Korra are getting frustrated. Korra blew up at Lin when she suggested that Suyin should be interviewed. Obviously Suyin didn't do it and was telling the truth, but I don't blame Lin. No one can be trusted at this point.

I need answers. Who helped Zaheer and his criminal friends break in? And how do I know Zaheer?- who is Zaheer? I was so young when he tried to abduct my sister, so how can I all of a sudden remember him? Why was he even trying to get Korra? And who were those people with him? A combustion bender, a waterbender who doesn't have arms, a lavabender, and he's an airbender! Why did four people with extraordinary and rare abilities come together and decide they need to kidnap the Avatar? Nothing is making sense!

A young guard enters the room and takes his seat in front of Aiwei. We've had so many people in here, and they've all told the truth, I doubt this dude is any different. I guess that's good, but also not.