four.

Helena's POV:

The taxi pulls up into the driveway and I'm fucking shocked at the house.

"Sharon lived in here with her husband?!" Roman exclaimed.

"I'm guessing they did." I chuckled taking the luggage out from the car.

After opening the door, we walk inside the house and see all the expensive stuff lying around.

"I'm taking a biggest room." Theo shouted running up the stairs. We all ran after him finding a room we liked.

Roman chose the master bedroom before I could even get to it and we chose one from the other large bedrooms.

"Helena is there any food?" Theo shouts from across the corridor.

"I don't think so." I shouted back. I go downstairs and look for any other cash that would be lying around. I find a $100 bill in the first cupboard I see.

This should be easy.

I eventually find more of them lying around so I text Sharon if we could use them and she replied yes.

I explored the house and it has way too many rooms. I lost count after a while. I walk into the garage and see two cars just sitting there.

"You left this house to go to London?" I muttered to myself.

I know how to drive so I found one of the keys and pulled out of the garage. I park the car in the driveway and walk back inside.

"GRAB YOUR HOODIES! WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!" I yelled. Soon I heard them running downstairs and got into the car. I locked the door and we drove to Target.

——-

After shopping for 3 hours, we eventually arrived home with a lot of food.

"This should last us about 3 weeks until I find a job." I spoke. They nodded and started putting them away.

"When are we starting school? I want to be the new British boy people crush on." Theo asked smirking.

"Bro chill." River said.

"Oh shut up. I know you love the attention too." Theo laughed.

"You aren't even a teenagers yet." Roman scoffed.

"So?" They said.

"Helena you raised idiots." Roman said jokingly.

"I know." I sighed dramatically.

"Excuse me? You two are the bloody idiots around here." Theo accused.

"That hurt little bro." Roman cried patting his heart dramatically. We laughed and carried on talking while putting stuff away.

——-

It's been 2 weeks since we arrived in California and it's been very hectic. From unpacking and settling in to registering my brothers in school. I didn't register myself because I don't think I should really.

My brothers were at school right now and I'm looking for a job.

I walk down the hot street and see an alleyway. I don't know what went over my head because I walked down it.

Soon, after I saw this boxing ring. It was empty so I just walked around admiring it the place.

I climbed into the ring and started to hit the bag. Just for fun until I remembered everything.