Adrien Escapes; Chat Noir Arrives

When Lila was all over this model, he was super uncomfortable. Most of the time, he felt like he was in love with her. Deep down, he truly wasn't in love with this liar. Though, after everything Lila had told him, his heart didn't know what it wanted.

What he loved was a girl. A girl who was a leader and protected everyone before herself. And he'd do anything for her. She had those bluebell eyes and dark hair with dark blue highlights. Whoever wrote that poem for him, he loved would love no matter what.

Then again, Adrien would have memories of what Lila had said to him that made him want to ignore Marinette as if she was nothing. Or that she didn't exist to him.

A thing of jealousy grew on him, finding out from the liar that Marinette was dating Luka. Now that couldn't be true, was it? He kept questioning himself about her. He grew jealous that his princess was daring some chill guitar boy. To him, every girl's idea of a boyfriend.

Though, he was very sweet to her and took care of her and stuff.

His father would approve of Marinette more since she was a fashion designer, not some nobody that popped up out of the blue.

He held his head with his hands. Plagg was right. He needed to stop being so naive and know Marinette was telling the truth this whole time. He should have remembered that Lila lied about being a superhero descendant. It seemed that now he realized who he truly loved.

"Adrien." his kwami nudged him. When he didn't answer, Plagg pulled at his ear. "Listen to me. This is only a dream-like akuma. She can't cause any actual harm other than to play on your fears!"

He looked at his kwami. Could it be true? He sat on the bed and thought of nothing else except Marinette. He fell onto his back again. "How did you get into this dream?"

"We're connected, kid."

This nightmare dream had begun to fade. Fear was what allowed her to be this strong. At least his thoughts anyways.

He stood up and held his hand up with his ring. "Plagg, claws out!" his kwami was pulled into the ring and it turned from a white to a black. Glowing light green covered his body to show how leather began to surround his body. He got himself his belt tail, baton, etc.

He stood as Chat Noir. 'Where's the akuma?' he thought to himself as he held his hand up in the air, yelling cataclysm. His hand touched the ground beneath him.

The ground had begun to crack and he was now free from that place. He needed to get her back no matter what.

He fell into the school, finding Miss ForgetMeNot in the classroom when he looked up the stairs.

And Lila, she was on her knees, sobbing.

What had happened since he was gone? He extended his baton, tripping her.

It only angered her. "Well, well, well. When did the mangy alley cat decide to drop in?" she said with a laugh.

"Since my princess is in danger," he replied.

She shot black orbs at him, only for him to twirl his baton and block them. "There is no danger. Now that you're here, you can hand over your miraculous to me."

"My miraculous? Not until M'Lady gets here." He used his night vision to get out of the building. He extended his stick to the roof of the school and waited for her there.

She wasn't going to go after him just yet. These people in this school needed to pay. She held her hand up, sending them to hit the wall and cower beneath her. "You prove not to be true friends." she is in a low cold voice. "You can run all you want, but you will never get rid of me!" she closed her hand, having darkness engulf them all, and sent to a place where Adrien was.

Then, something felt off. She couldn't feel Adrien's presence. He had escaped. For a moment, that angered her. Then calmed herself. "No matter."

Like a person shooting out of a canon, she shot out of the school, showing Paris their new villain.

People ran and screamed in panic, not wanting to mess with her. Her power wasn't all too strong because the effects didn't last very long to keep everyone in fear. The illusion would go away if she was several hundred feet away.

She had the capability to kill if she wanted to, but seeing them suffer made her just as happy. She sent out bits of darkness all around Paris, to stop them and even make them suffer too. Even if they had done nothing wrong to her. "I don't think you'll last, kitty cat."