♪ 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸 ♪

hey hey hey!

hey hey hey!

welcome to another fanfiction!

(ik i do a lot of them lol)

𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟: 𝑖 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑦, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒... 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡?

this is another she/her fanfiction!
(im always open to do a male or gender neutral one if people want one)

I WONT WRITE ABOUT EVERY EVENT IN THE ANIME/MANGA SOZ MATES

DETAILS ABOUT YOU

you are a female who uses she/her pronouns

you are a first year at U.A., so you are 15 going on 16

you live with your grandparents since your father died when you were thirteen, and you don't know your mother

you have the whole "people think I'm a villain" complex yay!

you play the guitar and are low key kinda annoying when you play it a lot at night thus bothering a certain blonde constantly

you don't really have a friend group you fit into, but you hangout with jiro since you bonded over playing the guitar

your quirk is a pain in the ass

QUIRK: DEVIL

the quirk is called "devil" basically because you have red horns and a little red tail, are able to change your appearance which makes people think you would use it to deceive people, and your just wildly better at everything than a normal person (including people with quirks)....

you're dumb as shit sometimes, well maybe all the time. it's not your fault math is hard, but memorizing every character from total drama island isn't.

you can only change your appearance for up to 10 hours or so, so you're cautious usually about how much time you spend with your classmates.

you change your appearance so it merely looks like your a normal looking girl with a strong ass quirk instead of looking like a straight up villain in societies eyes.

you want to keep it secret since it makes you kind of nervous, you hide your real personality when you change your appearance too because your nervous about how people will think about yourself...

MINOR THINGS

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(e/c) = eye colour

(h/c) = hair colour

(f/f) = favourite food

(f/c) = favourite colour

BEFORE ANYONE COMES AFTER ME IK THE GIF IS A BASS, I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD ONE OF A GUITAR.

𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺: 𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺, 𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆 𝑂𝐹 𝐷𝐸𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁, 𝑁𝑆𝐹𝑊

REMINDER!!!
mentioning personal details about your life like your family/partners/friends, sometimes can make me feel really uncomfortable when i read over the comments since it usually has nothing to do with the story.
i'll leave those types of comments alone, but if it gets too detailed to the point you're mentioning serious topics that can trigger people, ill ask kindly that you delete it for the sake of others.
thanks<3

lets get going to the first chapter !

-mads-

yo... this will be interesting