The Cat and the Bee

Miss ForgetMeNot stood in front of the Eiffel Tower with a smug look spread across her face. She was pleased that everything was going as she wanted it to. Everyone would know her name and treat her with respect. She had Chat Noir wrapped around her finger. The same to the other heroes.

She understood Queen Bee was a threat. She would flick her off like a fly and send her flying. What she didn't know was that Master Fu was planning something.

What could that possibly be? She didn't think anything of it.

It also pleased her how much of a threat she was. Police officers surrounded her.

"You're all pathetic fools!" she sent them flying away with a flick of her wrist. "This is too easy," she said to herself.

She then began to make something for herself. It was as if she was making a nest to hide from, but not cowardly. She had a black whisp surround her, almost like a cocoon, and slipped inside.

And the officers weren't hurt too bad, but they had felt a chill of the loss of hope through their minds. Were their sweethearts coming or what?

LBCNLBCN

Queen Bee was distressed. Still knowing the news which had haunted her mind for a while now. She remained in hiding, waiting for Chat Noir or that fox and turtle pop up, but there wasn't any sign of them. She had begun to worry and she began to have regrets go through her mind.

"Why couldn't Adrikins just believe you?" she referred 'you' as Marinette. She knew Marinette wouldn't lie. She was too much of an honest person. She also knew she should have provided a seat near Adrien. As much as she loved him, she knew that Marinette was meant for him and soon would be finding interest in someone else.

Maybe that shy boy Nathanial? Or perhaps love wasn't exactly in her time yet?

"Hello, Chl- Queen Bee."

His voice startled her, knocking her out of her thoughts. She would have nearly hit him but didn't. "Chat Noir." she greeted. She was trying to be polite but found that difficult.

She was taken aback. That Dupain-Cheng girl had really helped her be nice. It wasn't as if the bluenette shoved the fact she had won designing contests, but she was a good sport and tried to care for everyone. Almost like Adrien, Marinette would try to see the good in everyone. At least Marinette tried to change for the better.

"Ladybug won't be joining us.." Queen Bee said in a sad voice.

"M'Lady is always here. She.."

She put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but we're going to have to do this without her."

His cat ears lowered. No. No. no no no no no no no. NO! She couldn't be gone. She was their leader. She..she didn't treat him like a sidekick...

He fell onto his knees.

"We can do this!" She tried to say with enthusiasm.

He looked up at her. "Then we'll get M'Lady back?.."

"I promise." Queen Bee was very unsure if she could get Ladybug back. She had to wonder how they were going to get Ladybug

Both Cat and Bee made their way to where darkness had spread. They didn't think of a plan exactly. Other than to go right in and attack like idiots.

They gave their best shots, spinning away at the darkness and getting the officers to safe places. They had to be fast since there were so many.

As soon as everyone was safe, they waited for her.

"Princess? Please come out of there!"

The darkness around her slipped away from her, revealing her horrifying self. "Someone said my name." she'd say in her normal voice. Someone...Adrien and Chat Noir cared about her. So did Chloe. She needed to remember that. Another side of her pushed her regular self aside. "You really thought I'd come back for you, minou?"

'Minou...' where had he heard that from? Definitely not Marinette. Although, hearing it out of someone else's voice, that being Miss ForgetMeNot felt familiar. "A little Chat Noir should do the trick!" he ran at her, propelling himself up with his baton and striking at her.

The villain caught the baton and held it close to her, showing him that there was no more Marinette. "I have to say, you are such a flirtatious cat, but I'm not letting you take away my power." she smiled creepily. One of her cold hands caressed his cheek.

He was disturbed and backed away from her. He needed Master Fu to help. He and the bee retreated from her.

'Don't worry, Hawkmoth. I won't be harming your son, but I'll be harming Lila and my so-called friends. Adding on to my list are any heroes that come my way. You'll have all the Miraculous power you'll ever want.' she had said telepathically in her mind. This form of hers was making her forget who she was and what kind of role model she was for the people of Paris.

To his dismay, Hawkmoth couldn't see what Adrien's biggest fear was.

And the power of Hawkmoth was corrupting her, which could destroy her. There was no control over that except the power of love.