Is it love or fear?

A/N: Usually, the italicized words or paragraphs are brief memories. During the last chapter before that memory thingy, was Adrien's realization that he messed up. 

She shook her head slightly. She had power. She had it all. Miss ForgetMeNot wasn't exactly happy with the attempts she had made to destroy the lives of her classmates.

So what if they feared her? Love wasn't exactly on her side. Was it better to be feared as a villain or be loved like a superhero? She sighed softly. What's the matter with her? Why is she feeling so hesitant about hurting them?

Another side of her pushed the hesitancy aside. She flew up lightly. It was time for her to make herself her own empire. She raised one arm in the air as if to touch the clouds. She swirled her finger slightly to create a swirl of darkness. There was no need for protection. She was unstoppable.

The Eiffel Tower would become her hideout or home. She smiled and tilted her head to look down at the citizens of Paris. "Don't be scared, lovelies. This is my domain and you are all under my protection." she put her arms out in front of her, sending darkness to swallow them up and bring them to their worst of fears or nightmares. It was quiet. She didn't have to hear them screaming in fear, which was annoying.

The only way to shut them up was to send them where Adrien had been sent.

She was still quite angry that he managed to escape and she didn't understand why Hawkmoth got so upset that this particular boy. She shrugged her shoulders, putting that to the side. She went to go find Adrien or Lila again.

LBCNLBCN

"We didn't mean to hurt her," Kim said.

"You didn't mean t hurt her? Look what your actions have done!" Luka calmed himself down. "We're all in danger because of all of you."

"Ladybug isn't coming to save any of us." Queen Bee said in despair. She owed it to Ladybug and Marinette to save the day. To show to them both how worthy she was.

Their classmates seemed quiet at first, but seeing the sadness Chat Noir had made it clear to them that they did truly hurt both of them.