65:

Nct arc II active...
Xiaojun arc..

"Okay should we decide who will be in which group?" Taeil started as he set down a paper on the table.

Jisung quietly nibbled on his slice of pizza. I took one and sat besides him. I was honestly starving.

Renjun Pat my head before sitting down next to me.

"Angela, I think we should put you with Y/n."

I glanced up to meet eyes with her.
Angela nodded. "Okay."

"We'll do three groups." Taeil said as he drew it on the paper.

"Y/n, Renjun, Angela, Taeyong, Ten, Mark, Lucas , Shotaro, and Jisung.

I nodded. Renjun grasped my hand.

"In another group, Yuta, Zuley, Jaehyun, Doyoung, Liv, Jeno, Haechan, Sungchan, and myself.

He pointed at Johnny. "Then Johnny, YangYang, Hendery, Kun, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Jaemin, Jess and Kris."

"You must stay with your group at all times. If someone is going to to the restroom go with someone."

"I hate living this life." Taeyong said as he got to his feet. "Hiding like a rat so they don't find you. I grew up like that most of my childhood."

"We just need to be patient." Hendery spoke up. "It's a lot more pleasing to See the body coming down the river then throwing the body into it..let themselves be consumed by their own problems."

"Also, about his other underlines." Taeil spoke up. "Haechan do you have any idea what they may be doing? Or has any of them tried contacting you?"

"Mhm...Taemin said he denied chasing after us. He said if anything he's side with Taeyong after all, you two free up together as 'siblimgs'

Haechan unlocked his phone.

"Irene however on the other hand is starting to convince Red velvet to hunt us down."

Taeyong froze and glanced at him. "And Seulgi?"

Haechan shook his head. "She's not currently active with Red velvet, she also hasn't made any connections with anything whatsoever, she's always been a mystery..who knows if she might be already trying to hunt us down."

Taeyong sighed. "She's the one who raised me. She's the one who told me how to avoid any conflicts with Sm, she's my older sister. I'd hate to fight against her."

"Shinee isn't in the area and told SM he could handle it on his own."

"Key said that didn't he?" Jaehyun asked with a grin. "Only he'd say something like that."

Haechan nodded. "Their conversations over the phone is really funny."

"Alright let's choose the rooms we'll be staying in."

The conversation went on, I slowly zoned out as I looked out the window. Cars passing by, the sounds fo people chattering. I watched people walk past the dojo, clueless of what was going on inside.

"Y/n." The voice was really distant.

"Y/n!" I jumped when I noticed Renjun looking at me.

"Hm?" I hummed now paying attention to him.

"You've been out of it all the day tell me what's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just tired."

He helped me get to my feet when I felt someone watching me. I turned around to meet eyes with Angela.

She smiled. "Y/n. I hope we can get along." She said as she walked over to me.

I stared at her hand. That was the hand that was holding the gun in the vision.

I took it and shook it lightly. "Yeah likewise."

Taeyong stretched and pat both Renjun and I on our heads. "Let's go, we are staying in the second floor studio room."

We all walked as a group towards the second floor. Renjun held my hand as he walked in front of me.

Shotaro opened the door and smiled.

"Wow this studio room is really nice."

I glanced around the room. Large mirrors, soft padding floor, you wouldn't even need a blanket to be able to lie down on it. A large palm tree in the corner by the window. Dim yellowish lights.

This room gave off a really aesthetic vibe, I found It relaxing.

Ten sighed as he set down a dark red velvet cloth on the floor. He placed a few unscented candles since Jisung disliked scented ones. He set down some cards and noticed me looking at him.

He winked teasingly making me jump and fall into Renjun's arms.

Jisung sighed and sat down on the floor. He laid down and stared at the roof. He wowed.

I glanced up and wowed myself.

The roof was possibly the prettiest view in the entire dojo.

It was a very abstract painting of the moon, sun, and stars.

"Oh look it's Haechan and Taeil."

"Who would the stars be?" Taeyong asked as he laid down as well.

"Y/n." Mark said. "Who else in here is as vibrant as a star besides y/n."

Renjun laid down and stared at it with me, I laid down besides him. He caressed my head as I looked at all of the stars, the vibrant colors tracing them, the moon was Possibly the prettiest.

"Xiaojun painted that." Lucas muttered as he took a picture of it.

"How do you know?" Ten asked as he glanced at him.

"He told me." Lucas said with a frown.

"He and....Yu yan painted it."

I felt my heart ache when he mentioned Yu yan."

"Is there a story to it?"

Lucas nodded and closed his laptop, he laid down in between Taeyong and I.

"Yu yan loved things that had a sun or the moon, while Xiaojun liked star stuff. They painted this to show that even though they liked different things, they were still located in the same space. Differences doesn't mean you can't relate or can't love."

I smiled. "That's definitely something Yu yan would say. She was really wise."

"That's why Sicheng is really smart." Mark quietly said.

Shotaro shrugged. "He hasn't been acting smart lately tho."

"Bruh." Lucas said with a chuckle. "Obviously he can't think rationally right now. His sister died and the girl he loves got engaged with the assassin he trained."

I sighed deeply and let the image of them painting together. But to be honest, I feel like she looked better with Chenle.

Or was it because he treated her sweetly?

"Y/n."

I glanced to my right, to be looking directly into Taeyong's face.

When did Lucas sit up.

My eyes widened as I realized this was the Vision I saw.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong asked as he noticed me sit up straight and stiffen up.

Ten chuckled and waved a card towards me.

"Luck is on our side."