ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65.

IM ONLY WRITING BECAUSE OF ALL THE DEATH THREATS I GOT!!!

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Amelia!" I open my eyes to come face to face with my brother, Antonio. "Stop dreaming, dinner's ready" he says, leaving the room.

I groan, going back to bed, after a few minutes of peace someone picks me up, carrying me out of the room. "You can't skip meals" I hear Vincenzo's voice as he sets me down on the couch.

"I also need sleep" I whine, slapping his hand away from my hair. " how does my hair look?"

"Bad"

That wakes me up, as I sit down glaring at him. I get up, walking to the kitchen table where everyone was seated. "What did he do this time?" I hear Xavier whisper to Cameron and I shoot a glare their way.

Andrew sets a plate with pasta infront of me and goes around doing the same for the others. "Bambina, it looks amazing" he says, trying to take a seat next to me. I glare at him and he gets back up, taking a seat between Andrew and Liam while Antonio sits next to me.

"Come on, you can't stay mad at me" he says from behind me after dinner as I make my way towards the guest room. "I was just joking" he says, still trailing behind me.

I knew he was, but I liked this.

"No" I say, sitting down on the bed. "I'm not taking no for an answer" he says, picking me up suddenly and carrying me out of the room, back to his and dropping me on his bed.

I roll my eyes, laying down and placing a comfort on top of me, turning to my side, trying to hide my smile. "Per favor" he says, coming beside me, removing the hair from my face.

"I know you are smiling bambina" he says, turning me around and pecking my lips, making me close my eyes, he leans in again but this time going in for a kiss.

It wasn't fast, filled with hunger or lust but rather a sweet, slow kiss filled with comfort and love.

If you had asked me if I would see myself in this position a year ago, i would've said no, never in a million years would i have seen myself to have a comforting life filled with people i love, people i would die for.

"What's on your mind?" He asks, pulling me closer, playing with my hair. "Nothing...I just never expected to be like this. To be happy and not Scared or lonely"

He pauses for a moment before speaking up. "Well I am perfect so I can't say I blame you"

"You are too full of yourself" I chuckle

"Sleep bambina. I have something special planned out for you tomorrow" he whispers, caressing my hair ever so lightly while he stayed by my side, holding me tight.