Chapter Seventeen

Warnings: Fluff, so much fluff 🥰 plus a little bit of angst.

A couple days passed after Chris and I announced our relationship.

Tom finally called me to congratulate me, I haven't spoken with him since my interview with Jimmy, when I had an anxiety attack.

Y/n! Darling! How are you?

Tom! I'm good how are you? I miss you!

Tom was bad flown to England because he was off from filming for a while.

I'm good doll. Miss you too! I'm just enjoying the time with my family. I heard about your relationship with Chris! I'm happy for you truly.

Thank you Tom, it means a lot.

Please be careful Y/n.

I will Tom. And Chris has been behaving and really trying to be better.

That's great I'm glad. Well I'll let you go love.

Please tell your mom I said hello.

I will love! Take care and don't be a stranger!

Bye Tom.

We hung up and I put my phone in my back pocket as I headed down the stairs of my building.

My agent called earlier today and said I had to go to the criminal minds set to do some things.

I'd also be surprising the cast with my return. That meant I'd see Matt.

Chris was picking me up because he wanted to mark territory. He said he was absolutely not letting me go alone on the first day.

"Hey baby."

Chris opened the car door for me.

"Hi handsome."

Liam was outside making sure I got in okay.

"Liam! My man, how are you?"

"You just make sure she stays safe Christopher."

I heard their conversation from the car. I giggled. Chris popped into the drivers seat.

"What did I do to make that man dislike me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I truly don't know.

He sighed and drove off to the Criminal Minds set. My agent was already there.

I made it on set and so many memories were flushing back. All the laughs with the cast and sweet memories with Matt.

"You okay baby?"

Chris played with my fingers.

I snapped out of my daydream. Thank god Chris couldn't read minds.

"I'm okay. Just excited. I wonder where Sara is."

I approached the friendly front desk lady and she recognized me. She was a very nice Hispanic lady.

"Y/n?! My love!"

She got up from her desk to hug me.

"Jessica! I missed you!"

I let go of Chris's hand in order to hug her back.

"Oh honey, you are so beautiful! And who is this?"

Her Puerto Rican accent was very strong. She admired Chris up and down.

"Jessica, this is my boyfriend Chris."

"Nice to meet you ma'am."

Chris stuck his hand out.