Chapter 15: My Heart Beats For You (VI)

TL : Snowy Codex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jian Chenfeng acted like he had not kissed for eight hundred years. He was acting like wolves and tigers, kissing Shang Ke so much that the other almost couldn't breath. Just when Shang Ke felt him withdraw a little, in the next second he had pressed down again, his tongue going even deeper. Shang Ke's brain was lacking a bit of oxygen and his body was firmly suppressed, so he could only let the other do as he wished.

Just when Shang Ke thought he was going to faint, Jian Chenfeng finally let go of him. Shang Ke lightly gasped for breath. His eyes were a bit misty and his swollen lips were slightly open and moist, like a cherry waiting to be picked.

Jian Chenfeng's eyes darkened as his fingers gently stroked those swollen lips, thinking of whether he should do it again. However, when he saw Shang Ke open his mouth to try to say something, he spoke in a low voice, "Shut up."

Shang Ke glared at him. This lord was sexual harassed, and he told him to "shut up?"

Jian Chenfeng said in a deep and low voice, "If you dare to refuse me, I will do you now."

Shang Ke opened his mouth, but hadn't been able to say a single word before Jian Chenfeng interrupted him again, "Anything such as, 'I don't like men,' 'It is impossible for you and me,' 'I only like your younger sister,' and so on are not allowed. Otherwise, we can do everything love-related on this sofa, right now."

Were there still any of heaven's laws remaining! Did this b*stard often watch romance movies, and memorize all the lines?! Wait, this wasn't the important part. The important part was, why couldn't he refuse? Besides those aforementioned words, what else could he say?

Jian Chenfeng looked at his expression, able to tell that he wanted to say something but didn't know to say it, and spoke again, "Jiang Yumo, listen well. You best not let me know that you still hold thoughts of exchanging your life for anyone. If you do anything out of bounds, I will immediately do you."

"......"

Jian Chenfeng stared at him without moving, as if he was just waiting for him to do something "out of bounds."

How could Shang Ke let him win? He choked on his words for a while before finally choking out a line, "I will resign tomorrow." He can't offend him, but that didn't mean that he can't avoid him.

"If you dare to resign I'll do you."

"I want to move out."

"If you dare to move out I'll also do you."

Shang Ke said angrily, "I'll go back home!"

"Then I will chase you to your home and do you."

Can you be anymore shameless? Shang Ke's asked in disbelief, "My parents and older brother are all at home, and you dare to cause trouble for me in front of them?"

"It's alright, it's just the perfect time to come out of the closet and establish our lover's relationship."

Shang Ke was shocked by his shamelessness, and responded, "Have you forgotten that I am a patient with a brain tumor?" Even if you don't cherish me, do you have to threaten me over and over again? You're a beast!

"Of course I haven't forgotten. It's you who doesn't care." Jian Chenfeng gazed deeply at him as he continued, "Rather than you dying on the operating table, you're better off dying on my bed, in my embrace, and under my body."