Chapter 18: My Heart Beats For You (IX)

TL : Snowy Codex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jian Chenfeng saw Jiang Yumo's desolate expression and wondered if he was being too forceful. However, if he didn't force it, then this guy may never understand, and would be even less likely to accept his feelings.

"Yumo." Jian Chenfeng took away the cup in his hand and leaned over to land a kiss on his lips. When he felt the other man shrink back, he immediately held the back of his head and overbearingly deepened the kiss. He didn't release him until the other couldn't breathe.

Jian Chenfeng looked at his misty eyes and said in a low voice, "Let me take care of you, let me love you properly."

Stop using this kind of gentleness to entice him! If he couldn't hold back and agreed, then what would he do?!

Shang Ke took a pillow from behind him and stuffed it between him and Jian Chenfeng, blocking off anything that could possibly lead him astray.

Jian Chenfeng also didn't force it too much, getting up and asking, "Your parents are coming to pick you up when you leave the hospital tomorrow, right?

"Hm." Shang Ke hugged the pillow and nodded his head.

"I will go back with you first tomorrow and have a meal, and then I'll take you home, back to our home." Jian Chenfeng's tone did not allow for any questions.

"I'm fine now, so I don't need to live with you anymore."

"I will give you two choices. The first one is that tomorrow we will come out of the closet, and then you will go home with me. The second is to first go home with me, and then wait for a better time to come out of the closet."

Shang Ke spoke angrily, "This is a choice? There is nothing to choose, okay?"

"How is there not a choice? You can choose when to come out of the closet."

"......" Hehe, you are indeed fair and reasonable.

Jian Chenfeng had something to do that night, and so he didn't stay at the hospital. Shang Ke amused himself by lying on the bed and watching tv.

At this moment, his door was suddenly pushed open, and Jian Xin walked in.

"Jian Xin?" Shang Ke said in surprise, "Why are you here?"

He turned over and got up, planning on supporting her.

Jian Xin retreated a step, her eyes swollen and red as she looked at him ask asked, "Did you say something to Donglin?"

"Eh?" Shang Ke did not understand.

"He doesn't want me anymore. He said he wanted to yield me to you." Jian Xin held her face and wept.

"Hey, don't cry." Shang Ke comforted her, "My older brother really loves you. He wouldn't not want you."

Jian Xin raised her head, anger in her eyes. "Jiang Yumo, just what is so good about you? Why are my older brother and Donglin both favoring you?"

"Their feelings toward you aren't any lesser." Shang Ke continued, "Everyone is very concerned about you."

"Concern?" Jian Xin sneered, "My older brother spends more time with you than me, and Donglin also gave up me for you. Is this called concern? You had a brain tumor before, so it was natural that they would care about you, but now that your operation was already a success, why do you still snatch away things that are mine?"