Chapter 31: You Are My Faith (XII)

TL : Snowy Codex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shang Ke leaned against the soft blanket and closed his eyes to rest. His wound had been rebandaged and he had changed into a robe. The front was slightly open, allowing the Flaming Red Sky to be seen faintly. A couple strands of hair flowed down, scattering across the blanket.

Tylor held some of the strands in his hands and suddenly spoke, "Shang Ke, after we seal the tree, live with me, alright? Let me take care of you."

Shang Ke opened his eyes and looked at his serious expression before speaking with a smile, "I can take care of myself."

"You know what I mean." Tylor's gaze was full of devotion, a faint fire flickering in the depths of his eyes.

"Tylor, you best not forget, you are a prince." Shang Ke said as he looked down at Pupu, who had fallen asleep on his stomach.

"I already renounced my inheritance right when I had come of age, and I am now just an ordinary member of the imperial family." Tylor's tone was cautious as he continued, "I may be unable to allow you to flaunt your status openly, but I vow to only be loyal to you for my entire life."

Shang Ke's heart was touched. This man seemed to fall for him every time. He obviously didn't have any memories of the past worlds, but he could always find him among the crowd of other people and single him out, and give him his heart.

Ignoring both gender and identity, he was so focused on his feelings that it made it difficult to resist him.

Shang Ke knew that his heart was already touched by him and he really wanted to love him without worry. However, before his third mission ends, he was unable to promise him anything.

"I'm sorry, but I can't promise you." A delicious meal had been placed in front of the ravenous him, but he could only ruthlessly reject it.

"Is it because of my identity, or my gender?" Tylor's gaze swept past his eyes, lips, jaw, Adam's apple, and collarbone, one by one.

"No," Shang Ke replied, "It's because of my identity, and my gender." As someone specialized in dying, he felt that he first had to throw off the scum man called "Death God" before he could dip a finger into the promising young man. (Death God: A scum man? Want to try and see whether I will kill you right now?)

"You can't change your identity." Tylor held Shang Ke's chin and hooked a hand on his waist before whispering by his ear, "But gender, perhaps we can overcome that."

The moment after his words fell, a burning hot tongue replaced it to explore his ear, sucking it.

"Don't move." Tylor curbed Shang Ke's wish to move away, speaking in a husky tone, "Don't wake up Pupu."

While Shang Ke hesitated, Tylor's lips swept past his chin to his Adam's apple, before continuing down...

"Tylor!" Shang Ke quietly reprimanded the other man, "Stop it before you go too far."

Tylor raised his head from his chest, his eyes flickering with mirth as his lips quirked in a faint smile, "Shang Ke, it's not like you feel nothing for me."

He was already having a hard time resisting, so could he please not seduce him, alright?!

Shang Ke pulled a long face, doing his best to appear sincere.

Tylor laid down beside him and helped him to pull the blanket that had slid to his waist back up, gently speaking, "Don't worry, even if I want to do something, this isn't the place for it."