🍋Toji Fushiguro🍋

Toji😩 mega DILF

I suggest playing Wus Good/ Curious by PARTYNEXTDOOR

Toji was buried deep between her trembling thighs. His tongue was working magic over her sensitive clit while his fingers dug deeper inside , hitting her sweet spot. Her gasps and whimpers only made him want to taste her more, feel her throb against his fingers, cry out how she's was going to cum again. He took his mouth away from her bud and kept his fingers buried deep inside of her. "Mhmm that's right, what's my name again?" Her moans came out in breathless whines. "Toji...." she whispered. "Uh uhn, that's not what you call me when my fingers are deep in this wet ass pussy." He slapped her clit making her cry out. "What's my fucking name bitch." He growled. "Daddy....." she moaned out trying to catch her breath. "That's my girl, now be a good whore and cum all over my face yeah?" Toji pumped his fingers in and out of her throbbing cunt while curving them deeper in her g spot. He went back to sucking on her clit, making her legs tremble and had her hips bucking wildly. "Cumming- Ah!" Her eyes rolled as her intense orgasm hit her whole body. Her lower half began to levitate off of the mattress underneath her.
Toji pulled away from her pussy, face covered in her slick. He put his fingers to her mouth. She sucked on his wet fingers. "You taste good huh?" He took his fingers out of her mouth, a trail of spit connecting from her lips to his fingers. Toji pulled his shirt over his head revealing his chiseled body. His abs were glistening with with sweat. He wanted to ruin her right now, give her another one of his kids. "You're so sexy daddy ouuu" she giggled underneath him while rubbing on his abs to his lower half, her smaller hands rubbed him through his pants, making him groan. He quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Imma fuck you up just for that." He said in a deep, raspy voice. His mouth latched on to her sensitive nipple and sucked on it, "Please...." she whined.
He stopped then pulled down his black sweat pants making his thick cock spring free. His girth and length were amazing. His veins were bulging and his tip was an angry red from holding back his cum from just eating her out. He rubbed his dick against her slick, making sure his dick was wet enough to slip inside of her easier. "TojI...please just fuck me..." she whined out. Toji smirked at her desperate begs. With our warning, he thrusted deep inside of her, making her scream out. "Mhmm that's right, take it." Toji growled out. The sound of his hips slamming on her thighs that were lifted off the bed made a loud slapping sounds that echoed through the room. "Fuck FUCK OH FUCK DADDY." She screamed out. Toji was wrecking her. Her legs were lifted onto his strong shoulders as he pounded deep inside of her. He bent over, legs still over his shoulders. He placed his forehead against hers, hitting her spot even more. "Cant handle it hmm?" She weakly tried to push his chest so he would slow down, but he refused to let up. "Toji it's too fucking much you're too biggg"
Toji smiled an evil grin, "I'll fuck you however I want you hear me? You're my bitch and this pussy is mine" She moaned out at his lewd words, which made her more wet. "Nasty bitch gets off to me calling her names huh? Who fucks you this dumb huh? This my pussy yeah?" Toji groaned out at her walls tightening around his girth. "Toji, Toji,....GOD TOJI." Was all that came out of her mouth. "Mhmm that's fucking right. Atta girl, you're close? I can feel it Cum for me." She did as he demanded and gushed around him, but that didn't stop his powerful thrusts. Toji was getting close though, he started to moan instead of his usual grunts and groans
"Fuck, so close baby" he moaned out. She kissed his neck as he whimpered out how he was going to fill her up. "You wanna be my other baby mama? Gonna give you my damn babies." Toji's hips began to stutter. "Cum in me daddy, give me your babies." She whined out. Toji let out a loud moan and spilled himself deep inside. His forehead was still against hers, his breath unsteady from his orgasm. She pressed a heavy kiss against his lips. He slid his tongue into her mouth and kissed her back. He let her legs off his shoulders and held them up over her head. He pulled out his semi hard dick out of her. His cum started to leak out of her. "Uhn uhn" he said as he stuffed his fingers inside of her making sure not a drop more was wasted. "My baby gonna have my babies huh?"