Epilogue Not Really Though

A.N.
My lil babwee boi shall always be proteccted ;;

Tanjiro POV
Two years have passed since Muzan's defeat. Two years since the slayer corps lost two amazing members.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about them.

Nezuko and I walked up the pathway to the Ubuyashiki estate where they rested peacefully together.

"Tanjiro, do you think (y/n) and I would've gotten along?" Nezuko asks.

"Yes, you two would've been great friends. You both got along well as demons." I answered with a small smile.

"So I did meet her? I wish I could remember." She looked down sadly, and I grabbed her hand to give it a reassuring squeeze.

"Maybe one day you will meet her, and Giyu. I really hope those two are happy together. Nothing could tear them apart."

"They sound so amazing."

"They really were."

We finally made it to the estate, and then we pushed our way to the forest past Giyu's house.

They finally rebuilt it after they learned of his passing as a memorial

The breeze was gentle, and the rest of the walk was in comfortable silence as we walked the path through the forest.

"We're here." I say softly as I walk to the pond surrounded by trees. Cherry blossoms coating the top of the water ever so gently.

Before us stood two Graves right next to each other. One for (y/n), and one for Giyu.

"It's beautiful..." Nezuko trails.

"This is said to be where they fell in love."

"Really? That's so sweet!" Nezuko smiles, and I smile back at her.

We place the (f/flower)s on top of their graves, and burn candles for them.

Nezuko brings out the food she made which was salmon and daikon.

I kneel down next to her, and place my hands together.

Hello Giyu, (y/n). I've come to stop by again, this time I brought my little sister, Nezuko. She's human again and it's all thanks to the both of you.

I miss you a lot, and hope the next life brings you happiness.

"Tanjiro, are you alright?"

"Yeah." I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"Tanjiro!! Nezuko-chan!!" A familiar yellow haired boy calls.

"MONJIRO!"

"Shh!" We all hushed the loud boar.

"Oh, right!. . .Monjiro!" Inosuke loudly whispers.

"If you've come to pay respects, or even just say hello, please do." I welcome them.

Soon the rest of the Pillars also stopped by.

Seems like we all wanted to stop by today.

100 years later

Your POV
I walked down the streets of modern day Tokyo, heading towards my job at a cafe.

I'm trying to get there a bit earlier so I don't miss my favourite regular.

He has long black hair that's always tied in a messy ponytail, and the prettiest blue eyes.