꧁4꧂

Third person pov!

"i think i should get going," robby told celeste after they watched all the peanut's movies.

"stay for dinner!" celeste offered

"are you sure?" robby asked her wanting to stay more time with celeste.

"yeah, 100% sure." she smiled at him, "plus my mom like likes you already," she giggled making robby shy a bit.

Celeste smiled and walked downstairs with robby until she got a text, " hey mija, sorry i couldn't make it tonight. got caught up in some moving stuff! hope to be there soon. how are you doing?" Celeste sighed upset that her father wasnt coming again.

"hey you alright?" robby asked her noticing she wasnt as happy as she was five minutes before.

"yeah, its just my dad is taking forever to come home and it doesnt feel safe without him here," she told him, "thanks though." and walked to the kitchen where her little brother and mother were sitting.

"hey buddy," celeste said kissing the top of her brother's head

"hello cele and cele's boyfriend," the five year old smiled making robby laugh a little while celeste turned red

"chris!" said their mother knowing her daughter was embarrassed.

"hey kiddo and good evening ms. evans," robby smiled

"hi robby, thanks for showing celeste around. saved us a lot" she smiled serving them their food.

"oh no need to thank, celeste needed a tour of all the places you know kids hang at," robby joked

"not you calling my mom old," celeste laughed making robby turn red

"no no no thats not what i meant," he said

"shes joking," celeste's mother laughed

The three laughed as if there were no tomorrow telling one another funny storytimes. Getting to know each other as well.

Celeste's mother was happy her daughter could speak to kids her age again. She knew how hard it had been for celeste and how she felt like no help to her own daughter. When she found out the news it had been like they tore her heart out, no one deserved to go through that. Her mother was more upset when the guy was bailed out. How could the system fail them. Her daughter, a future help, someone who would change the future. Why would the system fail anyone in general. The world was fucked up in many ways and Celeste's mother tried to show her kids the positives of the world to make up for all the fucked up things.

"thank you so much for dinner Mrs. Evans," robby smiled and shook her hands

"no problem kid, youre welcomed here all the time!" she told him shaking his hands.

Celeste walked out robby, "thanks for today and making us almost pee our pants," she smiled

"thank you for letting me stay," robby told her as he received a hug from celeste.

"goodnight robby," she smiled

"goodnight celeste." he smiled and left to the larusso's house.

Celeste smiled all night that night, robby had been so nice to her and understanding. he was also such a funny person and the chillest to be around with. If mother nature didn't want them together, robby wouldn't be her neighbor.

Her real question was did Robby think the same or was he just those super nice boys.

The next morning she got ready to go to cobra kai since there was practice today.

When she got to the dojo she could see some of the boys and hawk look at her like she was going to get killed by them. She ignored them and went to her cousin.

"hey tory!" she said hugging her

"celeste. what the fuck were you doing where the enemies yesterday?" tory asked her mad

"what?" she asked confused

"oh dont act innocent princess, you saw what went down at the mall yesterday." hawk came butting into the conversation.

"first of all, tory and i were talking, and secondly theyre my new neighbors." she told both of them, "my mom wanted me to explore so i went with them." she rolled her eyes.

"thats fucking Samantha larusso. the bitch who accused me of stealing her mom's wallet." tory told celeste.

"yeah well you shouldnt have stolen the drinks tory to not be accused, shes super chill. you would get along with her." celeste told her mad that her cousin wasnt even happy she was making friends again.

" and mind your own fucking business mohawk," celeste told hawk and walked past them.

That day of training was so reliving to celeste, her anger had been to the top that she had to get it out by fighting. Kreese loved that. He knew he wanted her to become one of the best's even if it meant to replace the amazing four students he had been watching.

"nice job evans," he told celeste who just smiled at him and continued.

After practice was done, celeste was changing overhearing the boys from the locker room.

"she told you," said one of the boys

" i aint messing with her, she could kill the three of us."

good. was all she thought, show them their place.

As she was walking out she heard tory scream her name, "celeste wait up!" making her wait for tory.

"im sorry alright? youre allowed to have friends, youre not even in this whole argument everyone has against them. but watch your back, theyre traitors.

"thanks tory," she smiled and hugged her, "i love you for always supporting my decisions."

"and because im the best cousin ever," tory laughed hugging her back.

The two went out to eat and talk to each other about their own problems, tory about her crush on miguel and him still loving samantha.

"hes so blind to see a literaly badass chick infront of him," celeste told her cousin

"i just wish he could notice me more. samantha doesnt even look at him anymore, they havent even talked this whole summer." tory told her upset

"girl dont let him ruin your summer, try ignoring him for a little and then he'll see what he lost." celeste told her knowing how good that works.

"ill try." tory said as she ate her last french fry, " i wanted you to date hawk so we could have double dates but after today im not sure if thatll be possible." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"hawk?" celeste asked, "yeah i guess hes okay." not wanting to tell her cousin about the boy she was starting to like.