*in new york (Spencer Reid)*

summary: reader and Spencer visit NYC for the first time together, but realize that their friendship might mean more to them than they thought.

content warnings: unprotected penetrative sex, fingering, Dom!Spencer, dirty talk, degradation and praise, light choking, creampie, light spanking, light overstimulation.

pairing: Fem!Reader/Spencer

"Spence, you have to grab onto something or you're gonna fall." you sigh. the boy genius looks at the shiny metal pole that stands in front of them. you're already holding it, but the doors are about to close and there will be no mercy when the train car takes off.

"I know." he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a pair of surgical gloves. he snaps the things on and then reaches out to wrap his hand around the pole. the garbled announcement comes on, stating that the doors are about to slide shut, and we stand in the packed car.

despite his aversion to germs, Spencer is actually the person who picked New York as your vacation spot. when you found out that Hotch was forcing you all to take a couple days off, Reid was quick to point out the numerous museums and libraries he's been dying to visit.

you two have never been here before, and you can honestly say that you're glad he picked it. there are so many fashionable people and unique restaurants all over. you've been stuffing yourselves with international foods since yesterday when you arrived.

and now you're on our way to the Met, which you've been looking forward to seeing all morning.

"do you think it'll be busy?" you ask.

"their busiest hours are from noon to three, and the newest fashion exhibit is on view, so it'll likely be around one and a half times their usual traffic." Spencer answers without hesitation, his eyes drifting over the people in the train car. You want to scold him for staring; he's definitely not gonna get away with that here.

"so... yes." you clarify. he nods and you frown. "are you sure you wanna go, then, Spence? we can do something less–"

"I wanna go." he says it with the kind of certainty that tells you he's already fought his own inner battle in suggesting you visit. you take the hint and give him a soft smile.

"alright then, pretty boy."

"don't call me that." he glares, and you giggle. the train screeches along the tracks, hurtling toward the next stop, and you think about how you should spend your time here. you only have three days, and you want to make the absolute most of them.

"what do you wanna do after the Met?"

"we could go for a walk in Central Park, or we could go to one of the science museums." he suggests, eyes lighting up at the thought. you wrinkle your nose at first, but then remember that it would literally make Spencer's whole week if he saw a new science museum.

"I'm one hundred percent down for Central Park, but if we go to a science museum, we have to do something I like, too." you point a finger authoritatively. Spencer nods.

"like?"

"like..." you think to yourself for a second. "I wanna pick the restaurant tonight."

"that's it?" Spencer winces when someone behind him lets out a particularly nasty cough.

"we should go somewhere nice." you begin to picture fancy decorations, waitstaff in ironed clothes, lots of orchestral music playing in the background while you and Spencer pretend to be rich.

"okay." he gives you one of those grins that makes your heart flutter, like he's a little nervous about it but is too excited to care. you're about to say something else, but you reach your stop and have to brace your feet in order not to tip over.