Meeting(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Yet another typical night in Liyue.

The people sleep with comfort in their home, away from the danger that waits outside.

But it's fine, it's the Yaksha job. The only Yaksha that left after the archon war, Xiao.

Protecting the city and its people, purging evil through out Liyue. People says it's his job, but oh how they don't know about the price he pay.

Still, for thousands of years Xiao stays and purge the evil without hesitation. It hurt. The price he pay, his sanity, it hurt like hell, even worse than hell.

Every time he put on his mask and show his anger, he corrupt himself bit by bit. But this is just a small matter to him as the only thing he cared for is the safety of Liyue.

But on rare circumstances, such as this one. The toll he takes by putting on his mask is heavier than usual. After defeating the evil, he can't feel his leg anymore, his eyes start to blurry as he lean onto his spear to keep himself from fainting.

Every breath he takes feel like if burns, he feel like he will be torn apart any second now.

"This- is nothing..." Said Xiao trying to stand up straight.

But it was too much for him.

Before he knows it his leg gave out and plump onto the ground.

He can see a figure slowly approaching as he loss his consciousness.

"Ugh" Xiao groaned as he rub his head feeling a little dizzy.

"Where am I?" Asked Xiao in a low voice not expecting that someone might answer him.

"We're at Guyun :D" answered Venti.

"HUH, WHO ARE YOU-" yelled Xiao, he was a bit surprised to know there's someone there.

"Heyyy chill its me Barbatos"  Venti said introducing himself in his real name.

"O-oh Barbatos the enemo archon, forgive me for yelling" stutter Xiao after he realize that he has yell to an Archon.

"Its fine, sorry for scaring you though" said Venti jokingly.

"Its ok I'm just surprised... And a little bit... Dizzy..." Xiao start to sway as he feel the corruption kicking back in.

"Hey, you ok?" Venti is starting to worry a bit.

"No it's fine, just-" Xiao tried to answer as he hold onto his pole once again.

"Ok, sit and rest, I think I have something to sooth you down" said Venti as he reach into a bag that Morax or Zhongli gave him earlier as a welcome gift for visiting him.

"Don't joke around, the pain of corruption  can't be soothed down by any mere medicine" Xiao said as he start to cough.

After a few second, something go through Xiao's ear. His eyes widened.

The sound of the dihua flute, such calming and majestic note dance around the atmosphere.

Xiao look back to Venti and see him playing the flute.

In the shining moonlight reflected by the water of Guyun, such pale and soft face with delicate lips playing the flute, calmly. The sight is so beautiful to Xiao that he is loss at word. The feeling of corruption is soothing down too.

That night he finally met,
His saviour.