Chapter 59

*this chapter contains adult content*

TW: very slight knife play

Are we about to have sex in his parents house?

I walked over to techno with the two wrapped gifts in my hands. He was sitting up against the headboard.

I straddled his lap "here you go, this one is for the ride home this one is for now" I said while gesturing to each gift.

He grabbed the one for the ride home first. He gave me a look before un wrapping it. He revealed a small remote controlled vibrater.

He raised his eyebrow before saying "two hours of me getting to mess with you until I fuck the hell out of you, we'll definitely be doing that"

I just laughed and watched him open the next gift. He slowly pulled away the wrapping paper to reveal a set of lingerie and a whip.

"So you don't have to use your belt next time" I said. He smiled almost predatory like. "Yeah? You liked that? Put this on" he said while handing me the lingerie I bought.

I did as I was told, stood up stripped and put on the outfit.

^^^His eyes immediately went from my eyes to my boobs before doing grabby hands guiding me back onto his lap

^^^
His eyes immediately went from my eyes to my boobs before doing grabby hands guiding me back onto his lap.

I sat down on his half hard cock looking into his eyes as he slowly made his way down my down with his hands.

One hand landed on my lower thigh before saying "I like these.... like a lot" I giggled "yeah? You want me to keep them on during sex?" I joked.

He looked up and said "can you?" I was joking but I don't see why not. "I mean I can but I'll have to take off the panties." I said.

"I can just cut them" he said not taking his gaze away from me. I gave him a questioning look "yeah? You gonna buy me new ones?"

"I'll buy you 10 new pairs if you let me cut these ones off of you" I thought about it for a second before saying "deal"

I trust him.

He reached into the bedside table and pulled out a pocket knife. He opened it carefully before saying "can I?" I just nodded.

He brought it down to my underwear and said "don't move" I tried my best to stay still as he pulled my panties away from me and cut them. Facing the knife towards him.

As they cut through my underwear a slight moan left my lips. I couldn't help it. He just looked so hot. "Yeah? You like that?" He asked while putting the flat part of the knife over my entrance.

I just looked down and moaned a little more. Not too loud but I couldn't help it. He pulled the knife back and closed it.

"Next time" he said while placing it to the side. I made a noise of desperation but agreed. His hands landed back on my side he lightly lifted me just above him so he could pull his pants down.

His dick sprung out fully hard.

I couldn't help but stair. I want it in me so fucking bad. He spoke up "we have to be quiet okay?" I nodded.

"I mean really quiet" he continued I just nodded faster not taking my gaze away from his dick. He laughed low before saying "do you want to be on top or me?"

Once again I didn't look away while saying "me" he laughed again and said "alright show me what you got" while sitting back watching me.

I looked up and smiled. I lifted and lined him up at my entrance before slowly burring him as deep as he could go.

I had to put my hand over his mouth to keep my moans from escaping. He just watched as I got used to the stretch.

Once I was ready I bounced once. He accidentally let a moan slip. I covered his both before taking control.

"Be my good boy and don't make any noise" I pulled my hand away, he was about to speak but I put it back. "Ah Ah Ah I said no noise"

He just smirked and kept quiet.

I continued bouncing with my hand over his mouth just watching him fuck in and out of me. I lifted my hand from his mouth to his chest to help me bounce.

Just bouncing up and down on his cock he watched my boobs bounce with me. I decided to slow my movements and pull my top off.

His mouth immediately latched on my tits hardening my nipples before rolling them around with his teeth.

I had to cover my mouth again.

We kept going as he played with my tits before I got close. I felt the knot start to build in my stomach "I- I'm close" I said.

"Just hold on for a little longer baby" I wasn't sure if I could but that wasn't going to stop me from trying.

I started bouncing hard and fast holding back my orgasm trying to get him closer. "Atta girl" he said encouraging me.

It only made be go faster. "That's my girl" he said breathy. I couldn't speak I was too afraid I would be too loud.

I couldn't hold back any longer I covered my mouth my bouncing became un even. He moaned low and said "I'm close"

Dispute the overstimulation I continued bouncing and clenching as hard as I could. Milking his dick for all I could.

"I'm- cumming" he said between breaths. The overstimulation hurt but I kept going until he filled me up.

I slowed my bouncing to a stop. I put my arms around his shoulder both breathing hard. He had his hands around my back just rubbing it.

"You did so good baby" all I could do was nod. We stayed sitting like that for a few minutes before I could feel cum and other liquids dripping down my legs.

I stood up quickly darting my hand down to prevent a mess before walking into the bathroom and cleaning myself up.

Techno joined after a few minutes. Once we were mostly cleaned up we got changed and fell asleep.

Wow.

1040 words