Ch. 30

February 16th, 2021
                                                     Memphis, TN

Key's POV

" Bruh, I'm telling you Jerry Springer is 12, and this shit is facts!" Woo said

" How so?" Pjay asked.

" Cause think about it, this nigga asks you what you on the show fa. He gets you to tell him what you did, and explain everything that happened in full detail, and then asks you do yo bitch know bout it. You tell him nah, that's why we here on the show so I can tell ha. Then the m'fer gone tell you, well she already knows cause she's backstage listening." Woo said.

" Woo gotta a point there." Dolph said laughing.

" Awww, yeah he 12 fasho!" I laughed.

" Hell nah! That shit scripted as fuck." Pjay said shaking his head.

" That's not being 12. That's just being messy, and I know what being messy is. Cause I do the shit fa a living." Fat said.

" Oh, we know!" Pjay said side eyeing Fat.

My phone started to ring. It was Trey calling me. I answered it.

" Wassup bruh?"

" Did Cali drop AK off withchu?" He asked in a panicked tone.

" Nah, she took him over my momma house. She asked my momma could she watch him fa a few hours while she ran errands or some shit like that. Why wassup?"

Trey let out a breathe he didn't even realized he was holding in. The next thing he said caught me off guard.

" Woah, woah, woah! Slow the fuck down, you said what happened?" I said shocked.

" Who that is?" Dolph asked looking at me.

" Put em on speak phone, so we can hear too!" Fat said.

" Ight, we on our way." I said panicking as I hung up.

" What's wrong?" Pjay asked me.

" Nigga, what happened! Where we going?" Woo asked.

" We gotta go to the hospital. Trey said Cali had a bad wreck."  I said.

As soon as I said that we all was getting in our cars rushing to the hospital. I texted my momma to let her know what was going on. Once we made it to the hospital, we all ran in. I seen Erica, Omari, Toya, and Trey all in the waiting area. Erica had a worried look on her face as Trey was pacing back and forth.