Chapt 12: The First Day

YUH FINALLY GETTING WITH THE PROGRAM!!! Also I didn't expect the fanfiction receiving attention??? There's also a time skip for the first episode so yeh
-

Third pov:

"There! In the alleyway!!"

"AAAAAUUUGHHH!!!"

A yell was heard in the alleyway

"Hey Fullmetal"

"Yeah?"

"Let me handle this"

"Got it, Aqua"

Y/n quickly transmuted her sack of water into sharp icicles and sped into action.

"Brother lets get behind him!"

"Right!"

The night darkened as the mission to neutralize the vigilante drew closer and closer.

Y/n called out his name.

"You are hereby detained for committing multiple homicides against my men."

"WELL WELL WELL, IF IT ISNT THE INFAMOUS AQUA PURA ALCHEMIST HAHAHA"

"Shut it."

"I am HONORED to finally meet the 16 year old prodigy"

"You're annoying."

Y/n starts running head first into action. Being able to attack and counter attack Isaac, the freezing alchemist, with every opportunity they get.

At some point, her wrist is yanked to Isaac's left with his right hand ready to freeze her head.

A block from the floor hit the vigilante in his abdomen and propelled him toward the building in the right.

"Bro I almost died man"

"Well.. I think you should be thanking me"

Edward smirked after saying that.

"Brother, now's not the time!"

"Right right"

Central soldiers began running into the scene and cuffed Isaac.

"Thank you Aqua, Fullmetal."

"No problem soldier. Make sure to write the report and send it to colonel mustang or myself."

"Yes miss"

The soldier gave his salute to y/n before leaving.

"Taking responsibility as an alchemist now hmmm?"

"I'm planning on paying back the Hughes' family too"

"That's really kind of you y/n"

Y/n smiled.

"I try my best, I guess"

A splash of water was heard from the other side before a mist filled the air in the alleyway.

Y/n, Edward, and Alphonse run toward the soldiers, but it was too late.

"Damnit!"

"Let's report back to mustang"

Y/n sighed. She sounded exhausted and tired.