Chapt 16:Created Feelings

This is episode 9 from the original series. I'm pretty excited about the next chapter tho. I'm really gonna milk the shit out of crippling y/n tho. Bros bouta feel my wrath and enjoyment. Anyways, enjoy!!!

-

Y/n's pov

It took about 2.5 days until I woke up and was able to comprehend people around me. Apparently, I suffered a concussion, which affected the Frontal Lobe, and had lost a lot of my blood. I saw Ed once I opened my eyes with an exhausted but grumpy look on his face.

"I see you're both awake now, huh?"

Lieutenant Ross said in a caring manner.

"How's the Fifth Laboratory?"

"Well, you see.."

Both Lieutenant Brosh and Ross explained how the Fifth Laboratory collapsed from within the inside, leaving only rubbles behind. Ed did all the talking and was visibly annoyed and frustrated at the chance of new evidence being destroyed in front of him.I squeezed my eyes tight until i heard a firm slap from next to me. I opened my eyes to see Lieutenant Brosh sweating bullets and Ross scolding Ed.

"That was selfish thing to do! You both could have lost your life in there, if you hadn't been so lucky! Especially you Y/n! The doctors said if we hadn't brought you sooner, you would've been dead or in a comma! Don't try to solve everything by yourselves, turn to those who are around you!.. you can put more trust in adults, you know."

Ed sat there quietly processing everything they said. I wasn't fully able to tell what she was saying so all I could do was nod and give a thumbs up, I wasn't punished with a slap because they knew my condition would've worsened.

"That's All! Please forgive the abusive words and conduct unbecoming our ranks!"

It was as if they had rehearsed the entire scolding.

"Nah, I'm sorry "

"What about censuring me for slapping you?"

"I wouldn't do anything like that. Why are you anxious?"

"State alchemists have the military rank equivalent to major, and all"

"It's not as though I got my state certification because of that, and you don't have to speak so politely to me, either."

"Oh, really?"

"Guess we were worried over nothing"

"You sure adjusted fast."

I noticed Ed feeling a tad bit of guilt whenever he looked over at my bed. Part of me believes its because I got crippled into being bedridden for a couple of days. Ed went to make a phone call and left the room. I tried to get up but whenever I tried, my attempts were met with dizziness and fatigue.  I was able to sit up on my own on the fourth day, receiving a visit from Ed's Automail mechanic, Winry Rockbell and Major Armstrong.

As soon as she walked into the room she dropped her metal case, She seemed shocked and a little frightened from Ed's state. His torso was covered with bandages as well as his head. I, on the other hand, had a bandage on my head while the back of my head was cushioned with many bandages, I had large bruises on my abdomen and back which made it painful to sit up or slouch.

"That was fast. Now, you're going to charge me for express service, right?"

"Oh- Hello I didn't  know Ed was sharing a room with someone else. What happened Though?"

Ed quickly started explaining how it was mostly his fault for being in an all-out fight and had gotten out of the fight without getting hurt even worse.a weight was lifted from her shoulders as she had a realization of some sort. My guess would be servicing his automail improperly. Her personality quickly beamed with excitement.