Chapt 17: Separate Destinations pt. 1

Starting to lowkey feel a bit unmotivated but imma try my best to write at least once a day. And if I do end up going on another hiatus, I'll probably have enough chapters written to take a short break. Anyways, this is Episode 10 Enjoy!!
-
Y/n's pov

I woke up from a really vivid dream about some guy named Ling Yao again. I'll have to study these odd occurrences but oh well. I stared around the room to see the Elric brothers awake and talking about what they should do next.

"Oh, Goodmorning y/n! You look well rested"

"You're too sweet Al, I do have a question for both of you though. Do you two happen to know anyone by the name of 'Ling Yao'? "

Ed concentrated while Al said he didn't know anyone by that name.

"It sounds like a foreign name, y/n. Why do you ask anyway?"

"I don't know.. I keep on seeing him in my dreams but he doesn't seem to give any more info other than his name. I'll investigate it once I'm home but I just wanted to ask."

"Cool, Al and I are planning on visiting our Teacher in Dublith, wanna come with?"

"I'd be down but the nurse told me I have to rest for at least 10-18 more days before I can do fieldwork again, maybe next time though! Thanks for the invite anyway"

"We'll let you know what we find out about the philosopher's stone once we come back"

A nurse came into the room with some medication and breakfast, I was advised to take painkillers every day until I finished the bottle. I'm surprised the hospital is letting me off early though. As time passed though, I couldn't shake the vivid dream. I never had the same lengthy conversation in the dreams like before but it was in a more reckless setting every time. I eventually dozed off without realizing.

-time skip

I woke up to a small gathering between Mr. Hughes, Major Armstrong, Ed, and Al discussing what went on in the fifth laboratory. Ed was holding up a notebook showing them a really bad drawing of a man and a woman with an X drawn over her. (Imma do a small experiment here, Ed is bolded, Major Armstrong is Italics, Hughes is Italics and Underlined , and Y/n is normal)

"So, I don't remember anything after this one kicked me."

"Guardians who were only souls, a precious sacrifice, and letting you live..."

"Uroboros Tattoos, a Philosipher's Transmutation Circle, and  Dr. Marcoh saying they usedStones in Ishval.."

"There are too many mysteries here for just a simple experiment."

"You're right, It's most likely a group of people. Not to mention the Fifth Laboratory was made into a pile of rubble after encountering them. They also mentioned letting edward off with a warning or something. I was also brought out by the same person when I'm not even a 'sacrifice'. .."

I took a sip of water while they all theorized whatever is going on in the investigation.

"If I root around the criminal lists at the court-martial office, something might turn up"

"I shall look into those who were working under Dr. Marcoh in researching the stone"

Someone knocked on the door three times before opening the door. Only to reveal Fuhrer Bradley. He excused himself for the intrusion, carrying a basket with a melon and another with raspberries  and strawberries. Everyone in the room was stunned with surprise. Even I was a Bit shocked by the unexpected visit. The Major and Lieutenant Colonel immediately saluted.(the Fuhrer will be bolded and in Italics)