52. Visit

Josh:What? Taehyung doesn't want to see me?

Josh whined as he made his way to Taehyung and hugged his by the side, Taehyung all did was to just accept his friends hug, after all it was 3 years since they saw each other.

Justin:is it just me or Suga just shrunken-

Ken:Justin shut up!

Yoongi:Do you guys really need to remind me of my height?

Suga said as he looked at them in boredom but it's perfectly seen through his eyes that his annoyed by it.

Ken:Sorry about Suga... Justin is a Justin.

Yoongi:Your right...Justin I don't need you apology

Justin sat down beside Yoongi give him that sweet closed eyed smile.

Stell: Ah! By the way! Why didn't you take your sister with you? I wanted to meet her!

Namjoon narrowed his gaze to Stell because of his request. The other did the same as well. Stell felt the tension of their stare and looked at RM because he was the first one to get him the uncomfortable feeling.

Stell:What? Did I say something wrong?

Namjoon:Since when did you knew about Y/n?

Ken:Oh? It's just yesterday really, it's on the internet, your dad personality declared it.

Jimin:Damn! How on earth did I miss that?!

Jimin scratched his head in frustration as he looked at his phone trying to type the importation by his other hand.

Namjoon:Dad did gave us permission to revile her identity.

Jin:But I'm still concerned about it, now that it's announced on the whole world, people might be even starting to plan their objective to kidnap Y/n and use her as our bait or even threatened us using her.

Jungkook, Jimin,and Suga nodded in agreement to Jin's conclusion.

Josh:Hey don't look down on your selves that low ok? You can protect her.

Namjoon:But what If it happens again..

SB-19:Umm..

SB-19 was speechless, their past is luring them into deep hesitation and not trusting their power, forgetting what their capable of.

Ken:Okokok! Enough with the gloomy atmosphere! The past is in the past, Atleast now you can finally pay back to your mom and sister to save your new ones!

Sejun: They'll be happy to know that their brothers are still strong even if they are not around.

Justin:You got through the door of the depression chamber, in truth only slightly though..but got still got through it!

Josh:Aunt Ah Eun will be so proud of you, ya' know!

Stell:So be happy and protect Y/n and Miss Hei Soo to prove your mother and sister that your allot stronger compared to your younger selves!

Ken:When your mother and sister died you all are still young..and your dad is only at that time who has all the power on bulletproof..

Sejun: Don't blame your selves too much...

Josh:it hurts to see you all like this in the moment we just meet after 3 years!

Justin:if you 7 continue that! we'll sure get infected by that gloomy world of yours!