The Future of Izuku Midoriya

( Note: The two female Pro-heroes part will come in the second part of "The Misadventures of Izuku", sorry to those who were wanted this but I think it'll be better if I do some other things before)

Shadow: "Alright, this won't actually be a universe but it'll be Izuku and his family's past, present and future."

Mei: "So does this mean we're gonna see his kids?" When she asked this multiple heads had perked up.

Shadow: "Yup pretty much, along with his wives."

Mina: "Wives? As in more than one?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

Shadow: "Yup"

He responded which made multiple girls get very happy

Inko: "Grandbabies". She mutter to herself

Todoroki: "My Dad-Might senses are tingling."

Shadow: "That's just you. Let's get started."

⁓No.1-Drunk Night⁓

Iida: "A student of U.A. must not be participating in underage drinking!"

Izuku: "If this is the night I'm thinking of, I wasn't in U.A. at the time." He said blankly.

Iida: "Then I guess it's...... WAIT WHAT?! This is something that happened to you before!?"

Momo: "Context please!"

Toru: "Why were you drinking"

Inko: "Oh boy"

Izuku: "I was kind of depressed at one time and went drinking." He said putting his head down in shame.

Shadow: Lets get on with it

A small hotel room is dimply lit by the sunlight peeking through the space between the curtains. Tough it's just enough to hit the eyes of the occupant. They stir awake revealing a green haired young man with emerald eyes, who at this moment is very lost and confused while clutching his head due to a headache.

Izuku: "What the hell happened last night?"

Jiro: "Seriously! What did happen?"

Ibara: "I understand the distress he was in from what he has shared with us but still"

Tsuyu: "It's hard to picture honestly"

As the boy looked around the room he spied peculiar shine on the flood. He went to it and found out it was an empty glass bottle that once held beer. And like that his memory was filled and he was recalled to the night before.

⁓Flashback~

Izuku: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking Morons!

Monoma: "Well of to a good start already" He deadpanned 

Izuku: Every single goddamn day I have to deal with Bakugo and his bullshit! I swear to god when I get the chance I'm gonna fuck him up! How that gremlin spawned from the two nicest people I know is beyond me!

Mitsuki: "I've been asking my self that question for a long time"

Bakugo: "I'm right here you know!"

Masaru: "Calm down please"

Izuku: *deep breath* God it's a good thing mom is at work tonight. I need something to relieve stress.

Izuku is currently walking down an empty street. After a while he made it to a bar that was pretty packed. Well with the shit that happens to him, he needs a break. Luckily the owner is a friend who owes him a favor.