Chapter 2: Woops

"Making my way downtown, walking fast" I sang while skipping along the sidewalk

"Making my way downtown, walking fast" I sang while skipping along the sidewalk. I had some sun glasses on, seeing if anyone would jump me this fine afternoon. 

"Give me all the money you have right-" a guy in his mid 30's approached me but he had no time to finish. 

"Achoo!" I sneezed, accidentally using cursed energy blue. He yelled in agony as his body pulled together, twisting and mingling itself in an instant. He dropped dead to the floor as I rubbed my nose and looked down at the body. 

"Oh shoot my bad" I apologized, nudging him with my foot to see if he would get up. Some people looked at the body as they walked by. "He's just sleeping" 

I kept walking down the path, humming a few songs that came to mind. I heard faint yelling coming from one of the hero training buildings. 

Curiosity got the best of me so I walked over to the building, keeping my hands stuffed in my pockets. It was locked but the yelling and sounds of fighting grew louder. Would it be rude of me to blast the door open? 

I smirked and jumped to the top of the building, the glass was clear so I had a good view of the inside. I walked on the glass and looked down. 

I saw a man with black hair getting slammed into the ground by a creature straight out of the Muppets. 

"I think I saw this before on an episode of Dance Moms" I said, still looking down at the fight. 

I kept watching until I decided to look up, something catching my attention. 

"Oh shit a rainbow" I said before the glass broke from under me and I began to fall to the battle below. I felt myself land on something, making it let out a pained screech. 

"Woops! Sorry about that here let me help ya up!" I exclaimed, getting off the muppet and helping the creature up by taking its nasty hand and pulling it up to its feet. 

"This place should look into stronger glass cause, I don't think that was safe" I said, gesturing to the broken glass from the ceiling. 

"Who is that?" I kid with green hair asked as he was swimming in the pool like a fishy. 

"Nomu crush him!" A guy with hands all over his body demanded. He looked like he needed some skin care. 

"I recommend you Suave body lotion-" I started before muppet slammed into the spot I once stood, making a cloud of dirt appear.