Author's Note

Hey!

You just finished reading Dance Goals !

Congratulations!!!

---

Thank you so much for reading Dance Goals ! I love you guys who've read it! It really, really, really, means so much to me!

---

I wrote Dance Goals because:

I was thinking of ideas to write but didn't have any. 

Then, suddenly, when I was watching a dance video, I noticed how much the idol has to trust and dance close with someone who they've most likely never met until the program. Realizing that they would've talked and got along while practicing, I wondered how it would feel like. Hence, the story.

I don't even know how Dance Goals is going to turn out. Let's just hope for the best.

It's just an inspired idea.

---

I'M PLANNING TO WRITE DANCE GOALS AGAIN! BUT, WITH ZANE PAGE'S POV!!! 

What do you guys think? There's going to be new drama!

---

As I like to remind in my every book:

We write on Wattpad to get reads. To know that people like your skills. There's nothing wrong with wanting to know how well you write.

So don't be shy to comment your thoughts.

---

I hope to see your support and your amazingness on my next book!

I want to know ideas from you guys to write more stories. If you have any ideas, make sure to contact me via DM or through the conversation box! More of that by clicking on 'continue to read'.

 If you have any ideas, make sure to contact me via DM or through the conversation box! More of that by clicking on 'continue to read'