Finishes

Hey again!

So, yay! You finished reading Dance Goals !

🎉

---

Thank you so much for reading Dance Goals ! It means so much to me! Every sentence deserves an exclamation mark!

You've done something so great for a person's life, thank you so much! God bless you!

---

I just wanted to reach out one more time and say how thankful I am to those who read, voted, and supported this book, before I go. It means, absolutely the world to me. Thank You so much!

---

Thank you again, you lovely people, for supporting this book!

Make sure to vote!

And I'll see you on my next book!

---

Other books written by UnknownAuthor8:

Hate Me Harder [BxB]

Alan Baker hated Max Nights. There's nothing more to say.

Max was everything Alan wanted to be. His perfect face. His perfect scores. His perfect personality. Alan just couldn't stop himself from hating him so much that it was hard to even look up at the guy.

But what happens when a new teacher enters Stratford High and decides to change things her way for the seniors? How would Alan cope with Max being near him all the time?

---

"Get the fuck away from me."

Max sighed, shaking his head. "Dude, when are you going to give up? Everyone knows it clear and well by now Baker. You hate me, yeah, we get it."

"Well, I'm not satisfied so hate me back."

Max gulped down his snort. "Sure, okay. I hate you too?" He wasn't sure what was happening right now. Was he seriously wasting time on this?

Alan pushed past the front doors of the school, not even giving a glance back. "It's not enough. Hate me harder."

Love Gaze [BxB] - Short story

Justin's blind. Ever since the car accident when he was ten, Justin lost the ability to see and hates it. He lost everything that day. Family, love and sight. He felt empty. It never fit him. He was never supposed to be blind. He hated it.

But it didn't mean that everything around him flopped too. He got a family. He was surrounded by love. But they never reached him. He wouldn't let them.

So, when the surprisingly beautiful boy walks into the building, looking as clueless as ever, Mike took it upon himself to help. What he didn't expect was to realize how perfect Justin was. So perfect as if he was just born for him, and himself only.

In the End [MxM] - Short story

Carl and Jay were a mistake. A mistake made because of a drunken night.

But, Carl's special. And Jay just happens to think different.

What happens when Carl ends up finally giving some effort to put an 'end' to their story? Will Jay let him go?

There's a SEQUEL to this now. IT'S A SECRET. Go check it out too!

WaterBreak [MxB] - Short story

Ocean is commonly, a female name. Everyone knew that.

Then why was the male who lived in a beach-house all on his own, in the small town called Waterlines, named as Ocean White?

Markus Flakes was well known for being the best swimmer in the town, in swimming pools only. Somehow, the two of their stories got twisted into one.

Liked Thrice [MxM]

All throughout the years of being together, no matter what it was about, Noah really didn't think that he'd end up feeling how he did when his best friend ends up naked in his bed. Let me rephrase that: his male best friend.

They've done it three times. And most of the human beings wondering around this sphere of an Earth tend to say: third one's a charm.

And to add on top of that, Noah, is one oblivious player.

So, what did the two best friends do three times? Why? Last, but not least, how are they going to get past it?

Because the third brings sparks, fireworks, butterflies and all those shit the girls used to talk about during their high school days.