chapter 17

Zhang xiaohui really regretted targeting Ji Yulan, she herself didn't know when she changed so much, as a girl child she wasn't given much attention in her family but she still coped with it, thinking in her heart that one day she will have a family, and when that time comes she will love her children equally, she will respect and love her husband and God answered her prayers, marrying a man like brother Gu she knows very well  her luck was good but what did she do ehn, she messed up everything.

Brother Gu decided to send his wife back home with her mother, all the begging and crying fell on deaf ears.....

Mother Zhang was very angry with Zhang xiaohui that she kicked her immediately they left the mountain, sister Zhang knows she is in trouble, as an unmarried girl she suffered a lot in her family, talk more of a divorce woman, the more she thought about it the more her heart broke...

Ji Yulan was very sad for Zhang xiaohui, she didn't expect it to lead to a divorce, she is a kind of person that feels bad after an argument, thinking about it now she should have left xiaohui alone but on a second thought she enjoyed teaching her a lesson...
Xu Heshan saw his wife entangled face, he knew she was blaming herself for sister Zhang divorce.....''yulaner' you did the right thing, stop worrying about it''
she turned to look at him 'husband, you don't think am wicked??, because of a bowl of braised pork she is now termed as a thief and a divorcée, I should have handled the case better...

Heshan hugged her ''No, you are not wicked and sister Zhang isn't a divorcée...

'What do you mean, brother Gu chased her away...

'Uhm, he did but he didn't allow her to pack her things, meaning he is just sending her home as a warning, you woman like misinterpreting things, brother Gu loves sister Zhang, he is just trying to shake her up, ok stop worrying let's go prepare dinner'' with that he dragged her to the kitchen to go cook...

Xu Heshan called his brothers for dinner, brother Su and Gu, its now a few weeks to brother Su's wedding and he can't wait ah...

Ji Yulan made jollof rice with fried pepper meat...
the rice has turned a reddish yellow because of the spices used,the sprinkled onion springs,carrots on top gave the rice a nice looking deco....

They never knew rice could be cooked like that ah...
filling a bowl for each of them,Ji Yulan sat stiffly, the brothers knows why she was like that, feeling guilty about what happened in the afternoon....

Brother Gu decided to clear the air, since it concerns his family 
'Sister Yulan I apologize for my wife's behavior, Xiaohui grew up very hard in her house, so I understood why she was stingy and greedy but I never thought she was also jealous and can resolve to  stealing just to relive her gluttony, after what she did I must say thank you for the way you handled it, this gave me a chance to clean her up, don't worry am not divorcing my wife, I only sent her home so she will know the difference clearly and be grateful and content with what she has ''

Ji Yulan blushed ''brother, am sorry
but brother Gu cut her off ' aren't we family?? your brother married my cousin, we can be termed as half relatives, dont apologise my wife deserve everything she got and I can understand why your food tastes amazing hahaha, let's eat, lets eat...

'Hahahahaahahahaha' they all laughed making the atmosphere relaxed...

********
Zhang family

'what stomach ache, you stupid goat, come out and help your sister in-law in the kitchen if not you can forget about dinner..

Sister Zhang came out of the room still dragging her weak body, apart from breakfast she hasn't eaten anything through out that day, 'ah ah ah' she kept lamenting her stupid actions..

If I was at home now, ji Yulan will have started preparing dinner and whatever it is she cooks I will get a bowl,adding to my own dinner I and my family will have a fulfilling meal but here I have to work even when am sick to eat dinner...

At the dinning table the situation was worst .....
The rice porridge has too much water, a little rice and vegetable, with hard corn pancakes, the food was so tasteless that zhang xiaohui had tears in her eyes while eating, she misses her family, even though her brother Gu wasn't rich but they eat better than this...

A surge of appreciation flowed in Zhang xiaohui's heart, if brother Gu forgives her she will never be ungrateful...

*******

I made the chap lengthy because I dont know if I can add another one...hope you are enjoying how the story is coming up....
Please comment and vote...