Chapter 1

*Edited

Layla

The bell of the cafe doors chime, notifying that someone has walked in.

I look up from my phone and see my two best friends.

Violet Hemmings and Eliot Fanning.

"What's up bitch." Elliot exclaims loudly, while walking over to me.

Violet slaps her hand on her forehead looking down and sighing at his actions.

I laugh at Violet's reaction, while Elliot comes over and sits on the chair next to me, taking my Caramel milkshake and gulping it down like the male he is.

I sit silently glaring at him.

Fucking asswipe

Violet sits down opposite us and also glares at Elliot.

Elliot puts the glass down and 'shivers' at the glares were giving him. 

"Damn, I need to start hanging with the guys more you girls are giving me whiplash."

I turn in my seat and smack him hard on his bicep, he leans to the side and groans.

"God, you hit hard for a small human" He mumbles, rubbing his arm.

"Mhm, that's right bitch." I immaturely poke my tongue out at him.

I turn to Violet and see her smiling proudly at me.

Violet and Eliot have been my best friends ever since the start of high school. We've all been through thick and thin together. We've been a clique ever since.

30 minutes later

"Eliot, why did you search up 'funny things to say to a girl?" Violet asks with a disgusted look on her face as she looks down at the phone.

I giggle as Eliot glares at Violet snatching his phone away from her hold, mumbling about how he shouldn't have let Violet use his phone.

As I calm down from laughing I start to look around the cafe randomly while Eliot and Violet bicker.

My eyes scan over the place thinking of all the memories I've had with my friends here.

The bell chimes indicating someone has entered the store.

I turn my eyes towards the door and see three guys walk in.