Step 17. Go take advice from an old lady (without cookies this time)

We belong together
And you know it
Wine stained teeth
And bloodshot eyes
Think we're both fucked up
But that's alright
- Dove cameron (we belong)

We belong togetherAnd you know itWine stained teethAnd bloodshot eyesThink we're both fucked upBut that's alright - Dove cameron (we belong)

Karlissa Smith
5 January (we skip a couple days)

"I don't know Delilah, he's just making it so damn hard for me!" I whine

She laughs "i think that's kind of his plan."

"He's been so sweet and caring that i can't resist in understanding he's nothing like Liam." I groan and lie back on my hotel bed

"You know I still don't get why you are trying to resist him"

"Because, i just feel...I don't wanna get heartbroken again like what happened with Liam"

"That reasoning is bullshit. You just said he isn't like Liam. He was a dick. Lev is sweet and great guy Karlissa. He won't hurt you like Liam"

"can't he just not hurt me at all?" I groan

"you know I can't promise you that"

"I'm scared that I'll hurt myself. You know i have really high expectations when it comes to relationships. As bullshit as it sounds, i want a fairy tale kind if true love"

"You are scared Karlissa and it's normal. I think you should take some other advice on this"

"From who? I don't know anyone else here!"

"What about Diana?"

Diana! Of course!

"Right! I'll go talk to her. You're the best Delilah!"

"I know i am. Besides I failed my relationship so might as well help yours"

"I am sure Niall will get around. He was probably really scared when he heard about his mom and is in a shock. He'll get back to his senses soon don't worry"

Apparently Niall isn't answering any of Delilah's call or texts. His mom is okay though

"I hope so" I smile sadly

"I gotta go. Take care"

"Bye" i hang up and get in the taxi and give him Diana's address