⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

'EVEN IF YOU PUT ASIDE REGRET, YOU'LL END UP FEELING IT ANYWAY

'EVEN IF YOU PUT ASIDE REGRET, YOU'LL END UP FEELING IT ANYWAY. RIGHT NOW, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE TO GRASP THIS GOOD FEELING AND NEVER FORGET IT. AND DO IT AGAIN NEXT TIME, TOO.'
—Tanaka Ryunosuke

'—Tanaka Ryunosuke

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 3 : 50 pm

"Okay guys, gather around!" Coach ukai said while clapping his hands, gaining karasuno's members' attention.

[Y/N] stood in between coach ukai and kiyoko, daichi's eyes landed on the two managers—he noticed how stressed and anxious the younger female looked while fiddling her fingers.

[Y/N] felt her heart pounding against her chest while standing. She began fidget her fingers trying to calm herself down.

"Is something wrong coach?" Tanaka asked. "There is something [Y/N] here would like to say." He said while glancing at the [H/C] female next to him.

The attention averted from the blonde coach to the manager next to him. [Y/N] took a deep breath before starting out.

"I know this seems a bit.. unexpected but.." the boys waited for her to continue. Some grew impatient. Some grew worried. Confused.

"After the inter high tournament. I would be le-leaving to ru-russia.." [Y/N] declared, the only response she received was silence.

A snort was heard before laughter followed, Tanaka and nishinoya started cackling.

"Ni-Nice joke [Y/N]-chan.. you almost got us." Nishinoya said in between giggles. "Yeah~ we're the master of pranks here you know." Tanaka responded while wiping his non-existent tears.

"She isn't." A voice broke their laughter, "Huh?" Tanaka and nishinoya. Both second years turned to the male, ennoshita, who stood silently between kinoshita and Narita.