Red

She could feel her pulse in her neck where Xavier's teeth had shredded it. It burned, aching for his hold on her again. Her head spun from the pleasure - the pain - the grip of his fingers on her throat, his mouth. His mouth... oh Stheno, his mouth. All fangs and delicious venom.

In one swift movement, Xavier picked up her small shuddering form and dashed into his room, the door slamming with the air current he left behind him. He was kissing her and pinning her under him, forcefully into the mattress. Their teeth crashed and rattled her bones. Hungrily he bit down on her lower lip drawing more blood to her already red swollen lips. He tugged at it, licking at the blood pooling there like a ravenous animal.

Both animals. Gone was the humanity and sanity. All that was left was the savage need that shook them both so hard the house rattled. Maybe the world shook with them too. 

Reid's moan rocked him and she rolled, pulling him underneath of her, straddling him. With her hands firmly on his chest, nails digging in and holding him down, she squared her hips with his. She felt as if she was straddling stone. Stone, that if given the chance, could break her neck when she wasn't watching.

She hated the clothes between them, never hated fabric more in her life than in that moment. Xavier's hand found the pen holding her hair in place and pulled it out quickly, throwing it across the room. Glass shattered somewhere. Flaming hair fell down her back in thick bleeding waves. The red was everywhere, red, red, so much red. 

Reid grabbed Xavier's shirt in the front and pulled it apart, tearing it down the middle. It was as if she was splitting him open so she could devour him whole right then and there. He would die after this anyways, she would kill again and she couldn't quite bring herself to give a damn. She wanted this release - fuck the consequences. She didn't care if he lived or died. Neither did he. 

Her hands found his bare chest. Tight olive skin covered his stomach and shoulders, that were hard ridges under her roaming palms. Her nails dragged red trails over everything. His skin was cold under her fingers while she was all fire, her heart beating rapidly, fingertips sending blazing shivers down his spine. Nails tearing him apart. 

She bent down taking his mouth again while Xavier's hands dug their way under her shirt. His fingers gripped the skin of her sharp hip bones and it sent tingles skittering all over her body. She moaned into the touch and Xavier felt not like himself anymore. The predator was at the surface, and he wanted to devour this female from head to toe. He gripped the hem and tore her shirt wide open, buttons scattered all around the room. Somewhere, glass shattered again.

Xavier pulled her shirt down over her arms slowly, loving the feeling of her firey skin. He had never felt a heat like this, heat like her. Her ivory skin was shuddering from the blood high and he couldn't stop his roaming hands even if he wanted to. Black lace made his vision blur. He had the urge to tear that off of her too. But this time with his teeth. 

He flipped her, snarling.

He hovered over her still kissing her swollen lips while she wound her fingers into the button of his jeans. She tried to maneuver the fabric off of his legs, and her numb fingers fumbled with the effort. Xavier steadied his arms on either side of her head as her fingers grazed the skin of an impossibly lower part of his abdomen. He growled into her mouth, gums throbbing.

He pulled his jeans off of himself before quickly returning to her kiss. She was taking too long. With a swift kick, they were off the bed and slamming into the wall across the room. A low moan escaped Reid again when his tongue grazed her split bottom lip. The scent of her blood and arousal was driving him further out of control. It was thick in the air. He could have eaten it all with a spoon.