seven

07. Ghost World

Bonnie was on top of the ladder, hanging the lanterns on the tree when Aria and Caroline walked over to her.

"Bonnie!" Aria called out.

"Aria, Caroline, hey" Bonnie said, confused seeing the two girls talking to her, as far as she knew, they wanted nothing to do with her.

"Um, can we talk?" Aria asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure, what about?" Bonnie asked confused, coming down.

"I wanted to thank you" Aria replied.

"Thank me?" Bonnie asked.

"Caroline told me how you sent Vicki back, you saved my life, so thank you" Aria replied, giving Bonnie a small smile.

"I've been a very bad friend to you Aria, it's the least I could have done" Bonnie said.

Aria sighed, "Bonnie, you need to know, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Elena, and since you are always near her, it's hard for me to talk to you".

Bonnie nodded, "I get that, and I'm sorry I've been around Elena so much, I wanted to come talk to you, but I was scared Aria, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am, make up for all my mistakes, but I didn't know if you would want me back as your friend".

"Bonnie, of course I want you as my friend, but I can't be Elena's friend and it would be wrong of me to make you choose between me and Elena, that's not right, specially when I know how close you and Elena are" Aria said.

"Look Bonnie, maybe we can't be bestest friends anymore, but we can still be friends" Caroline suggested.

"Only if you would like that" Aria clarified, causing Bonnie to smile.

"Of course I would like that" Bonnie said, "I would love that actually".

"Great, so you need our help with the lanterns?" Aria asked, gesturing to the pile of lanterns Bonnie still had to put up.

"Yes, please" Bonnie said.

Bonnie stood on top of the ladder hanging the lanterns, while Caroline held the ladder and Aria handed the lanterns to Bonnie, they weren't back to normal, but they were a step closer.

"So Bonnie, when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna too?" Caroline asked suddenly.

Apparently, after Aria and Stefan had left, Bonnie and Jeremy started dating, which Aria didn't mind, as long as they were happy, Aria really didn't care. But what Aria missed was that, one of Liz's deputy had accidently shot Jeremy, he meant to shot a criminal he was chasing, but Jeremy accidentally got in the way, which caused him to die, but Bonnie had bought him back with the help of the dead witches in the witches house, but by doing that, she enabled Jeremy to see dead people, like his dead ex girlfriends Vicki and Anna.

Bonnie sighed, she wasn't surprised Caroline knew that, even if Caroline and her weren't talking, Caroline made sure she knew all the gossip, "I wish, all I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here, Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she's still here".