𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 5𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"My nail broke." Nesryn mumbled, walking infront the TV. "What you did to it?" I asked, rolling my chair sideways to glance at him.

"I hit my hand on the counter in the bathroom and it chipped the side of it." He responded, showing it to me before he sat down.

I kept quiet for a little while, focusing on the game. "Want me to take you to get it fixed?" I said, seeing as Vonn invited me to a party.

"No, they getting redone next week anyway." He replied back, putting his feet in my lap. I nodded my head and leaned down to get my earplugs.

"Whea you been at nigga?" Vonn said. "Dont worry bout it." I responded, rubbing Nesryns legs and waiting for the game to load.

-

I stared at him, watching as he wrapped my hand around his throat.

I gripped it and continued looking at him before licking over my lips. "Why you was hesitating to do it when you asked?" He asked, crossing his legs and moving a little.

I did ask only cause I wanted to see if he would or would not be upset if I did choke him. If anything it seem like its turning him on.

Ian know people liked this since Pharoah always had a problem with me even coming close to his neck, not even just his neck, his whole body.

The only time he let me touch him was when we was fuckin.

I shrugged, hearing Vonn and Joe talking on the mic.

-

"Why yo momma keep watchin me?" I said, closing his room door after walking in. Nesryn looked up at me. "I have no idea." He responded, leaning over to grab the remote.

The whole time I was downstairs, she was staring like she had a problem with me. Ion wanna say nothing disrespectful cause at the end of the day thats Nes guardian but that shit low key starting to annoy me.

Everytime I come over, she staring all in my face. She never speaks to me, she just stares.

And if I do speak she ignores me and walk off somewhere like that time I saw her in the store.  "She got somethin against me?" I asked Nesryn, laying down behind him.

"I don't know but she always get upset when I get ready to go to your house." He said, putting a pair of socks on.  "I'll ask her when I see her." He continued, turning to look at me.

I stared at him once he turned back around and watched as he got up. "Bambi?" I said making him hum and turn his head towards me.

He pretty as fuck. "Nevermind." I mumbled, smiling.