friends :3

Venti continue playing the flute while Xiao rest on top of a rock.

Xiao can't help but stare at Venti, his long eyelashes is beautiful and his eyes reflect the shining moon.

"Beautiful eh?" Said Venti when he realised Xiao is staring at him.

"Uh- yes, the tunes are... Nice I guess." Xiao replied with a flustered voice.

"I didn't mean- ugh nevermind" Venti gave up trying to tease him.

Feeling a little better, Xiao ask Venti a question "what are you doing here in Liyue?"

"Meh, I was just sightseeing and giving good old Morax a visit. That old blockhead is still doing good I see" replied Venti jokingly.

"Do not call Rex Lapis a blockhead-, wait, nvm sorry" Xiao was protective of Rex Lapis but decide to not question Venti foolish name-calling.

"Ehh, why do you stop being protective all of a sudden?" Venti just want to tease the boy further.

"A friend of Rex Lapis is mine to to be respectful of" Xiao replied in a serious tone.

"Oh ok~" Venti didn't thought much about the answer, he's just satisfied with teasing Xiao.

Putting away the flute back into his bag, Venti took a sit next to Xiao and look up at the stars.

"So, why are you getting corrupted?" He finally shot out the answer he have been saving for a long time.

Xiao clench his arm, look dead onto the sea and answered in a serious tone " It's the price I have to pay."

Relaxing his facial expressions a little Xiao continue his answer, "but it will be fine, soon I will turn like the others"

Venti look at Xiao with a concern face, and say in a soft tone, "I know what's loosing a friend feels like too."

Hearing this Xiao look at Venti in the eyes and say "they're not my friend, we are just doing our job"

Venti sigh and let out a lil giggle, he can't believe how stubborn this child is, it just make him want to tease him more. Venti reach out his hand and pinch both or Xiao cheeks forming a smile. "Yeah sure, but it still gets lonely don't you think?"

Xiao blush a little but it was covered by Venti hands pinching him, he turn away and force Venti hands to stop pinching.

"N-no, I'm not lonely" stutter Xiao. He don't want to look at Venti now, not after he see what his skilling face like.

"Either way, I'm gonna be your friend from now on" said Venti leisurely as he float up to the sky and cross his arm behind his head.

Xiao immediately turn his head and look at Venti, "WHAT? i don't need a friend."

Venti is so done with Xiao little emo act, "Yeah, yeah, to late now. You felt what I used to feel so I'll help you! No taking back :P"

Venti float Infront of Xiao face so close that their nose almost touch "At least let me help you from falling into corruption ok?"

"H-hu- uh- f-fine, y-oure an Archon and Rex Lapis old friend so I guess I need to respect your wishes" Xiao struggle to get the word trough but managed to cover it up with a typical tsundere line.

(Haha original I know :'D)

"Yeay :3" Venti cheer. "Here to a long friendship!" Continued Venti as he magically pull out 2 bottle of wine from his bag. It seems like he brings it everywhere...

"No, I don't drink. Unless you want to see a mass genocide created by a drunk yaksha..." Xiao politely declined.

(That's it for now, oh and yeah this fanfic is gonna be slow burn love story so the friendship will take a looong time to become a relationship. So stay tuned for a lot more XIAOVEN fluff (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)