20

Jimin grabs one of his pillows and throws it against the wall,gripping his hair in frustration.

"they don't love me,why"he screamed and started throwing his stuff around.

after he messed up his room he tiredly slumps down on his bed and started sobbing.

he want them but they don't.

He cried himself to sleep,a few hours later he woke up at the sound of his phone ringing,he reached for it and picked up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello,jimin"a cheerful screamed echoes through the phone making jimin flinched.

"who is this"he yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"wow mochi am hurt you didn't save my number"the voice said faking a hurt tone.

"taemin hyung"jimin screamed.

"yes it's me brat"taemin chuckled on the other line

"oh my god,it's really you hyung"jimin exclaimed and giggled.

"so how is my little mochi got a boyfriend yet"

"hyung is that what you are curious about,you didn't even call me once all this time"jimin pout he can clearly picture his smirk.

"don't worry we will talk better when am back to Korea"

"are you coming back to Korea"jimin face lit up.

"wae you don't want me to come"

"no hyung i want you to come back"taemin chuckled at how eager jimin was.

"calm down little guy,you missed me that much"

"shut up hyung,just hurry up and come back"

"Wow still rude as ever"taemin chuckled while jimin rolled his eyes.

he and taemin talk for a while before they end the call,jimin was more than happy to heard his hyung is finally coming back home after so many years.

taemin was Mr park assistant and have knew jimin since birth but due to some reason he have to transfer to America.

Jimin remember he cried a lot when his hyung is leaving for American but now he can't help but to feel happy about his arrival.

After the call he start feeling hungry since he never really eat anything because of whole jungkook incident earlier.

he quickly walked to the kitchen and was about to microwave the food jungkook left him he heard a sound coming from the living room.

"taehyung?"jimin called walking out from the kitchen but froze when he saw jungkook carry taehyung in his arms."i.is h-he dea.d-d"jimin stutter out staring in horror and jungkook let out a sigh.

"he is not dead jimin,he was just asleep"he said rolling his eyes at how dramatical jimin was.

jimin sighed in relief but raised a questioning brow at jungkook.

"he is just drunk jimin,now help me here"jungkook huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes it's obvious he was tired.

"sorry"jimin quickly go to them and help jungkook take taehyung to his room.

they help him change into his pajamas and their heart welled up at the sight of taehyung cuddle up to his pillow while squinting his eyes cutely.

An akwward silent fall in the room and jimin was about to walk away when jungkook quickly hold his hand.

"Don't fucking touch me"jimin scream angrily making the older flinched.

"am sorry"jungkook said in a low tone his pleading eyes staring at jimin.

"for what jungkook,for breaking my heart"jimin chuckled bitterly while jungkook hung his head low.

"don't worry jungkook,i have fold my feelings for you and taehyung anyway,so don't feel bad"jimin sneer sarcastically while glaring at him.

with a heavy heart he slowly walked to the door but stop when he heard muffles sounds coming from jungkook he quickly snapped his head toward him and found the older was crying.

Jimin was so surprised that the strong and mighty jungkook is crying because of him.

Of course jimin want to laugh out so hard at the achievement but seeing the current situation,jimin waste no time in running and comforting the older.

"am scared jimin,scare of losing you and taehyung"jungkook confess his face drench with tears.

"what's that supposed to mean jungkook"

Jungkook wipe his tears and took a deep long breath,he hesitated for a while before finally spilling the tea.