11.

Jimin and Jungkook made eye contact. Jimin giving him an expressionless face, while Jungkook nodded his head in encouragement. Jimin sighed and walked towards Tae.

Jungkook was standing on the stairs, while Jimin and Tae were on the ground floor, loby to be exact. Tae was looking at one of the showpieces, and was unaware of Jimin's presence, behind him.

Jimin walked towards him and, mumbled an almost inaudible
"Sorry" and passed by him, from behind, in the speed of light.

Taehyung snapped his head up, blinking, while Jungkook had the same face, yet more disbelief in his expressions.

By the time Tae turned around , Jimin had already gone.

Jungkook scoffed. Even he wouldn't have realised that Jimin said 'sorry' , if he himself hadn't seen his lips moving.

Tae just shrugged, thinking that a bee just buzzed and passed by him.

"Is that the way he says sorry?" Jungkook asked himself.

"Come on Tae! It's time to leave!" Mrs. Jeon's voice echoed through the mansion, while she came out of one of the rooms, with some maids following her and Mr. Jeon with the luggage.

"Mom," Jungkook said, stepping down from the stairs, "Where are you guys going?"

"Going back home Kook. It has already been so long since we have been staying here." Mrs. Jeon said with a warm smile.

Soon, Mr. And Mrs. Park also came out, with some gifts for their friends, and all this commotion caused even Jimin to join them in the loby.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who had a bored expression on his face, going through his phone.

"But you can't leave today, we are going out to celebrate." Jungkook said, still looking at Jimin.

"Celebrate? Celebrate what?" Mrs. Park asked, tilting her head with a smile, carefully holding the beautiful glass statue of a dancing girl.

"Celebrate the first ever apology from Park Jimin." Jungkook said with a smirk and that is when Jimin snapped his head towards him and they all heard luggages slipping from the workers' hands , along with the glass statue from Mrs. Park.

"Ji- wh- apolo- I- " Mrs. Park stuttered and so did Mr. Park, looking at their son, like he had grown two heads.

The maids and the servants all gasped audibly, while the Park couple still couldn't digest it.

Jimin just glared at Jungkook.

"Right Jimin ah? It's the first time you apologized right?" Jungkook asked teasingly, moving closer to his husband.

"T-To whom?" Mr. Park asked.

"Tae. He apologized to Tae for being rude to him earlier."

"Me? When did he apologize to me?" Tae asked confused.

"Didn't you feel something pass by you? Just a minute or two ago?" Jungkook asked, still not breaking the eye contact with Jimin who was still intensely glaring at him.

Tae blinked but then his eyes widened and he nodded.

"That was Jimin. Right honey?" Jungkook asked, extremely sweety.

Jimin glared at him and looked elsewhere sighing, and they all knew indeed it was him, apologizing.

"So, this calls for a celebration. Now, everyone, get ready, we'll leave in..." Jungkook said, looking at his watch, "15 minutes."

When they still didn't move, Jungkook raised his eyebrow and they all went to their respective family rooms.

"Honey, should we wear something of the same color? It's the first time we are going out together isn't it?" Jungkook asked making his way towards Jimin.