Mistakes and drinking games

tw - self harm, razor, alcohol (please skip if this will trigger you, know you are loved <3)
wordcount - 1250

George slid on his boxers and grey sweatpants in one quick motion, leaving his shirt off until he was ready to leave the bathroom. First he wanted to brush his teeth and maybe clean his face while he had the motivation to.

In search for his toothbrush, which wasn't where it usually was, he opened up the drawer and moved a few things around. Something else caught his eye, shiny and grey.

His breath hitched and he couldn't help but to pick it up in between his fingers. Staring at it, he thought of what was even possessing him to want to do this.

Maybe it was that it scars were fading, and he'd started to develop a sort of emotional attachment to them. Maybe its because he felt he had to punish himself for not being enough, maybe it was the way this behavior was encouraged by his ex when he'd mess up, he'd gotten so used to it, it felt unnormal to not do it. Maybe it was just temptations shooting through his veins.

Sitting down on the toilet seat, he'd made his final decision. If he was going to do this, he didn't want Dream to figure it out. Not again. He pulled his sweatpants back down to his knees, lifting the fabric of his boxers up and holding the cold blade to his fragile and scar littered skin.

He sunk the blade into his thigh with a sharp breath, then after the first,  it just felt like his body was on autopilot. A few more cluttered his thigh before he couldn't do any more.

Not because he didn't want to. But because knocks hit against the door.

"George? You okay in there?" Dreams voice called out from the other side, the doorknob wiggled after a few seconds of silence and George was thankful he had remembered to lock the door. He'd only been concerned to what he was doing since it'd been almost ten minutes since the water stopped, and he was still in there.

He took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm alright!" He responded after a few moments, he'd managed to keep a steady voice.

"Okay, we're gonna hang out in the living room if you wanna join us after." His voice faded as he walked away.

George cleaned off the blade well, the slight red draining into the sink. He put it back to where it looked undisturbed and untouched, like a few minutes ago didn't happen and he was completely fine. Only after cleaning his leg would he wipe the few stray tears off his face and pull the sweatpants back up. He threw his clothes in the hamper before exiting the bathroom and making his way out to the living room. 

Bad, Sapnap, and Dream were all sat in a small circle on the ground. Sapnap and Bad were too caught up in a game of rock paper scissors, trying to decide who got to choose what game they were all going to play. Dream however immediately noticed George and held open his arms, waiting for him to come give him cuddles.

George walked over to him with his hands out like a Disney princess, in a fancy matter he twirled around and bowed. For no apparent reason either except that it made both of them giggle before George settled into his arms, laying between his legs and resting back onto his chest.

In that moment, seeing how happy Dream was, he realized he'd made a mistake.

"I win!" Sapnap shouted in victory, throwing his hands up in the air as Bad frowned.

"Seriously? That is so unfair, you chose the last game."

Seeing Sapnaps grin not fading, Bad sighed in defeat.

"What're you gonna choose?" Dream asked as George nuzzled his face into his chest, letting him rest his chin on top of his head.

"I think we should play that one game where you like say something you've done and if no one else has they drink, you know?" Sapnap searched for the name of the game, it was on the top of his tongue but he couldn't figure it out.

"Never have I ever? Thats not even how the game goes you moron." George raised an eyebrow, laughing lightly with an amused expression. 

"Yeah that one."

"I am not drinking again." Bad referred to the last time they participated in group drinking, Dream had somehow convinced him to call Skeppy and say some stuff he wouldn't have if he was sober.

"Oh come on Bad! It'll be fun, maybe you can even call Skeppy again." Dream giggled.

"Nope, someone has to supervise you muffinheads anyways." He shook his head one more time.

The group accepted his answer, not wanting to peer pressure him into anything. George sighed and and sat up slightly, but when he did he was pulled back into Dreams warm and tight grasp. But he didn't mind, after all Dream was unknowingly comforting after earlier.

Sapnap went of to get shot glasses and whatever alcohol they had left, while Bad awkwardly thirdwheeled and dreaded having to deal with three of his friends, drunk. 

Sure Sapnap was only 20, but with all of his friends being the legal age they would buy some and happen to leave it out. Sapnap would often act like a child, sneaking around like he was trying to steal a cookie from the cookie jar, and after awhile the other three gave up trying to keep alcohol away from him. After all, him being 21 was only a year away and he was fairly mature when he wanted to be. 

They sat in silence until Sapnap returned, a smile on his face, a bottle in one hand, and three shot glasses in the other.

George shook his head in amusement, "Oh my god." He said under his breath.

Dream laughed, kissing the top of his head lightly as Sapnap set everything in front of them, Bad stayed silent and observed.

"George is just scare because he knows he can't handle his alcohol." Sapnap teased, pouring the vodka into the glasses. (I know nothing abt alcohol because I don't drink, please ignore anything that may be wrong)

"Yes I can." He couldn't and he knew he couldn't, but he wouldn't let Sapnap get away with teasing without a fight.

"Last time you literally started crying because we wouldn't let you get naked infront of us all." Dream reminisced, thinking back to a few weeks ago.

George scoffed but didn't deny anything.. He sat up, but stayed in between his boyfriends legs. Dreams hand was on one of his thighs, it made him nervous but it wasn't the leg where he had cut himself earlier. He only hoped that he could forget about it through the night.

Bad had gotten up to go to his room for a bit, although he'd check up on them later. He'd forgotten him and Skeppy planned to FaceTime that night, he also didn't really want to deal with them.

(If you are confused on how this game works, the person whos turn it is says something they have never done, if the other players have done it they take a shot.)

"Alright I'll go first," Started Sapnap, thinking about what he could ask to get the game going. He almost "Never have I ever.."

haha cliffhanger sucks to suck