34.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I ain't unlocking the door!" I shouted as Hakeem banged on the door. Then He left to go to the gas station with Jeniya. I started searching the room for a window to jump out of but it was too small of a hole.

Kayla would like to FaceTime you....

"Bitch imma need you to come outside of Hakeem's house and kick his door down, he ain't letting me out" I said.

"Girl where you at....OHHH you with Hakeem, sorry no can do boo, yall need to talk to eachother about something proper other than Jeniya and him texting Jaliyah" she said while singing to We paid.

"Yall bitches weird always talm bout something proper, what the heck is proper" I said mugging her.

"Ayo you remember Tae from down the street she @ing you on her Instagram live, saying you fucked everybody on the whole block"

"Oh no she didn't" I said tying my hair up. "You better come pick me the fuck up before I beat yo ass too." I ended the call and went on to Instagram and joined her live and all of a sudden all the numbers went up.

"I know yo pussy ass ain't talking" I said mugging her from my screen.

"You talking allat but ain't about to do shit" she said emphasising the SHIT.

"Ughhh you bitches always wanna start on me when I have my own shit going on" I groaned rolling my eyes.

Someone in the comments section said. "How about yo law school?

"I'm still in law school and what, imma put bitches like this hoe in jail as soon as fucking possible, so she can get her ass beat there too" I said smacking my hands and moving my head.

"You ain't on shit weird ass bitch, imma buck you at the gas station and baby I will swing" she said with her crispy leave out.

"Bet" I said and left the live. I was irate I'm not the one when it comes to beef, don't beef me or my family or I'll beat yo ass. I started putting my hair up in a tighter bobble and put on my hoodie and got out a pair of ones in the room, (I'm guessing it's DayDay because me and him the same size) it was getting dark and it just turned 7pm.

. would like to FaceTime you....

Yes his name is '.' Because he is annoying as shit.

"What you want" I said not showing my face in the camera.

"Show yo face" he said looking up, so I knew he was driving.

"No" I said then Jeniya got in the camera, "hey pretty mommy"

"Hey girl where you at" I asked her.

"We going to the gas station" she said playing with her hands.

"Ok I'll see you later" I said.

"You best not end this fucking call" said Hakeem.

"Too late" I said then ended the call.

I unlocked the door and got myself a bottle of water to drink when I heard a car beep outside. Kayla here. I left the house and went in to Kayla's car.

The sound of music filled the air as we got hype listening to back in blood.

I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (nope)
All that woofin' on the net (net), I thought you was a thug
They ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was (blrrd)
Yeah, you know who took that - from you (blrrd)
Come get it back in blood (blrrd, blrrd)
Come get it back in blood (big blrrd)
We ain't mask up, no dodger (nope)
Rich n- know who it was
Extortin' - just like the '80s
Want something back, get it in blood (God)
Yeah, you know who took that - from you (ayy)
Come get it back in blood (big blrrd, blrrd), we sang along.

"Kayla ain't no way this bitch buck me outa nowhere I swear bitches from this city hella mad" I said getting mad all over again.

"Oooo girl this girl is a bitch she all up in Hakeem's comments tryna get to him too, if she get too much to handle I'm jumping in to beat her ass with you" she said slapping her steering wheel.

"Oh no Kayla" I said putting my hand in her face, "imma handle this bitch, damn I can even smell her from here." I said.

We pulled up to the front of the gas store and hella people pulled up including DayDay. Before we got out the car he called me.

"What." I asked.

"Nothing."

"So why the fuck you calling me"

"Just beat ha ass" he said then ended the call. I giggled.

I started looking at my surroundings and seen Hakeem's car. Oh shit. A bitch don't give a fuck, you start on me imma fight. I put my hair in my hood and pulled it up while I got out the car.

"Wassup bitch" I said punching my fists in my hand.

Before I could even make it to the centre somebody pulled me to the side by my waist.