chapter 7

i'm pretty sure i was on his lap for over an hour kissing him. but eventually we stopped because my dog was crying at the door. she had to go out again. i got up and nate followed.

as we walked around my neighborhood i felt at peace. it sounds weird. i know. but the way the warm wind was blowing and the pretty night sky,i just loved it. nate had his arm on my lower back and i was holding the dogs leash.

"you know i don't really know much about you" nate said to me. i looked up at him and giggled. "well what do you want to know" i said with a smile. "i don't know. you're just quiet. i've never really gotten to know you" he said. i looked at him and smiled. i shrugged my shoulders. "i'm kind of boring" i laughed. he smirked. "i don't believe that,i think you're just a little shy" he said and looked down at me. "you're so beautiful" he said. i couldn't help but blush at him. he bent down and kissed me.

we made our way back to my house and went inside. i let my dog off of her leash and she ran into the living room. i looked at him and smiled. he picked me up and put me on the counter. we were making out for a while and then he led me up to my bedroom. as soon as we got in there he pushed me onto my bed.

so like i'm a virgin. and i don't plan on loosing my virginity right now. especially to nate who only has "liked" me for 2 days.

he was taking his shirt off but i stopped him. "nate i-i'm a virgin" he nodded his head. "is it okay if we don't?" i asked. he looked at me. and nodded. i could tell he was surprised but i'm not gonna do this just because he wants to. he stood up and looked at me. i didn't even know what to say or do. "i'm sorry" i said. he looked at me. "it's okay" he said. i looked up at him and smiled. he came and sat on my bed and started a conversation.

we ended up talking for a while. like 2 hours. and honestly we got to know eachother pretty well. he knows about my interests in makeup and fashion. everyone at school makes him out to be this horrible person. but he seems so sweet.

after a while of talking we ended up falling asleep in my bed. he has his arms wrapped around me and my head was on his chest. i felt safe. and happy. i'll probably regret this whole situation at some point. but right now it's feels so right.

holy shit please don't tell me i like nate jacobs.