· Tommy & Tubbo ·

Enjoy! xx

***

Sophie's POV

***

The next morning is a little awkward and painful when I go downstairs for breakfast. Will's already up, as usual, sipping his morning coffee with damp curly hair. 

"Morning," I say brightly, grabbing a mug from the draining board for my usual morning beverage. 

"Goodmorning," Will replies, eyeing me carefully. "Did you sleep well?"

I shrug. "As best as I could"

I place a teabag in my mug and pour the still-hot water from the kettle over it. I press my teabag with a spoon and take it out before the water gets too dark. 

"About last night," Will sighs, setting his mug down. "I think we should talk about it. I've never seen you so upset and it hurt to see you like that"

"Sorry," I chuckle, spooning some sugar into my tea before stirring it. "I'm okay now, I promise"

I take a seat across from Will at the table and sigh as his eyes search mine worriedly. No matter how many times I'll tell Will I'm fine, I know he'll keep worrying anyways. 

"I still think we should talk, Sophs. I don't want this to get worse for you"

"Wilbur, please just drop it, okay?" I sigh. "I'm not a crier and I'm fine. You know this"

"I know you're not a crier," Will chuckles, running a hand through his hair. "Just know I'm here if you need anything, okay?"

"Thanks, Wilby," I smile, rolling my eyes. 

***

After breakfast, I change from my cat PJs into a proper day outfit and do my hair and makeup. Today, Will has his whole afternoon mapped out in the recording studio with his band, so he's dropping me off at Tommy's where Tommy, me and Tubbo are going to hang out. 

The car ride to Tommy's is nice

The car ride to Tommy's is nice. Will and I roll our windows down and let the breeze and sun on our faces as we drive through different towns. 

"I'll probably end around five pm," Will says, turning a corner. "Are you going to be able to handle Tommy for that long?"

I laugh and nod. "I think so. If not, Tubbo will balance him out"

"Don't forget to call me if you need anything too, okay? If you're upset or need to go home, I have no issue coming to get you early"

I roll my eyes and sigh. Will can be really overprotective when he wants to be. I appreciate it, but I've already told him so many times that I'm fine. 

"Thank you, but that won't be needed. I'll be fine"

Will nods and doesn't push it further. 

***