chapter 52 ~ it's a.....

"Morning Iggy" I yawned, stepping out of Mickey's room. "You made breakfast?"

"You need to eat, I hope it's okay" I smiled warmly, taking the plate from him. "You talk to my brother yet, about this whole situation?"

The answer to that question was a flat out no. I've tried going to see him since the last time I dropped the baby bomb on him....but he had refused to see any visitors.

"He'll come around y'know, it might-"

I tuned him out, turning back to my food, I was going for my 18th week ultrasound today with Debbie so I didn't need any more problems.

And hopefully we would finally find out the gender.....

I squeezed my sisters hand tightly as the doctors poured the gel on my stomach

I squeezed my sisters hand tightly as the doctors poured the gel on my stomach. God I don't know why I was feeling so fucking nervous.

"Oh my god" I laughed as the picture came up on the screen. That was my baby....

"Look at that up to no good face, it's definitely a Gallagher Milkovich"

Was it wrong of my heart to sink at the mention of Mickey? I mean he should be here with me right now, as much as I loved Debbie, I needed him to be here.

This was our baby and I know what he said the last time I visited him but...i don't know, maybe he didn't mean it.

I really needed him to not mean it.

"Do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked as my eyes widened. Holy shit....this was it.

"As much as I do, my sister here wants to plan a party" Debbie had a wide smile on her face as the doctor handed her over an envelope. 

That was the envelope.

"You don't really have to do this y'know" I muttered, looking over at her. "Kev said you were planning something big at The Alibi but-"

"No butts! This party is happening. We all need some light with everything going on" I sent her a glare as she helped me off the bed. "Go back to Milkovich's and get ready, Carl will be there later to pick you up"

Oh great, Carl and his buddy Nick.....kill me now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------