chapter 20: AGAIN

AUTHOR'S POV:

The next day was kinda awkward to some students because of their morning routines but they can't do anything so they just carried on.

"Today's discussion is about the Sky Kingdom and it's people so who knows something about it?"Namjoon's and other's history teacher started the lesson.

Jinyoung raised his hands.
"Mr. Park" Mr. Choi called.
He stood up then straightened his posture then spoke.

"The Sky Kingdom is a well organized Kingdom from the beginning until now. Sky Kingdom was originally called Main Kingdom but since many Kingdom appeared, it changed. It is said that the first King of Sky Kingdom blessed his great great great granddaughter all of his powers which is the Future Queen who's gone missing. Many people believed that the current Queen is a Wizard but she's not because she's half angel and half elemental." Jinyoung answered carefully.

"Very well said Mr. Park, who else?"Mr. Choi smiled.
Namjoon raised his hands.
"Mr. Kim"
He stood up confidently.

"Sky Kingdom won a war over Dark Kingdom hundred years ago that caused them to kidnap the Future Queen and there's no news yet about her" Namjoon answered shortly.

"Well, that's great Mr. Kim" Mr. Choi said before started discussing for real.

BAMBAM'S POV:

After hearing Lisa's accidental confession, I felt so relieved but confused at the same time. Is it possible that-

"What do you want to eat?"Mina's voice broke my thoughts. I looked at her before standing up.
"I'll go with you" I said then we started walking to the counter.

"You looks so bothered"she started while we're waiting for our orders.
"Oh,it's nothing serious don't mind me"I replied awkwardly.
She just nodded then made our orders float. We  walked to our table just to see Nancy pestering Lisa...again. While the others are watching intensely.

I'm so done with this girl,if she's not a girl...I already killed her.
Mina looked at me before looking at them again.

"You're so manipulative" we heard Nancy's mad voice.
"How can you say so?"Lisa asked calmly.
"You manipulated Ms. Kim's mind,bitch"Nancy glared at her.

"I'm not like you sweetie,by the way... where's your 'friends'?"Lisa emphasized the last word.
"I don't care about them"Nancy growled.

"I don't care about you too so if you don't mind,please leave. I'm so hungry I might eat you"Lisa smirked that made Nancy really mad.
"As if you can"she challenged.

Lisa took the fork and knife then fired them up.
But what shocked us was,the utensils became bigger.
She looked at Nancy playfully before standing up.

"It's my honor to eat you, Princess"Lisa then grabbed her hair not so hard then pointed the burning knife in her throat. I felt so nervous that I immediately stopped Lisa.

"Don't waste your time,let's just eat. We bought many dumplings"I said. She smiled brightly then released Nancy as if she's just a dust then sat in her  chair again,looking playful.

"So you and Mina hm?"Lisa began teasing me. We all looked at her in disbelief, she will literally eat Nancy earlier and now...I can't with her duality.

"I know you'll end up with each other,don't be shy Mina-yah"she continued,shoving some dumplings in her mouth.
"Yah!eat"Mina commanded while blushing,she's so cute right now.

They laughed before finally eating.
"I'm not used seeing Bambam shy"JB hyung spoke.
"Plus the fact that it's because of a girl...that's really new"Jackson hyung added.
"Whatever"I rolled my eyes at them.

"Lisa,can you continue spilling some secrets?"Jisoo noona asked sheepishly.
"No problem"Lisa drank some water before closing her eyes.

"Jennie unnie once destroyed a forest because of a tornado"Lisa laughed.
"Yah!Lalisa!I'm sorry Jisoo unnie"Jennie noona  lowered her head in embarrassment.
"So it's you"Jisoo noona shook her head in... amusement?

"When Nayeon unnie was young,she turned her crush into a magic wand because she said he's so cute and she wants to bring him everywhere"Lisa looked at Nayeon noona shocked,all of us.
"Well,she's really cute but I kinda lost the wand so I really pity him"she giggled.

"Rosé tasted sea water when she was a baby then the sea suddenly drained that caused Rosé to stay away from it for 5 years"
"I'm just curious"Rosé noona defended.
"So that explains why,when I went there"Mark hyung chuckled.

"Yoongi oppa accidentally turned his friend into a frog,forever"Lisa started laughing.
"So that's why Jun hyung went missing until now"Jungkook looked at Yoongi hyung accusingly.
"He's so annoying,not my fault"he shrugged.
Well,this hyung is...aish, nevermind.

Jimin hyung was about to speak when the bell rang.
"See you later guys"Lisa immediately disappeared.

We just smiled before bidding each other goodbyes,going to our next classes.