𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

I laughed listening to Nunie talk about her and mazyin's story's.

"No chile, he matches my freak...shit the nigga may be more of a freak than me." She shook her head.

"Y'all so nasty," Capri giggled while lifting her mamosa to her mouth. "Nasty asses,"

"I haven't said anything." I drew my head back and turned to look at me "What?"

"Bitchh, your tweets are enough!" Nunie said loudly, looking me dead in the eye.

"Exactly!"

I pursed my lips before saying "I don't even tweet anything."

Nunie looked at Capri than back to me "Should we go your page Mrs.Mamas?"

"No! But seriously I don't say too much."

"Yea, you don't say a lot. You keep your relationship private which is the best thing to do, you could post a sub and I promise you bitches will trying to take your nigga. That's why I made my Twitter private cause I be having to vent and I remember I was talking out my ass and next thing I know one of my mutuals was Dming Mazyin, like wow." Nunie frowned as she finished her accidentally rambling.

"A true weirdo," Capri shook her head and I nodded in agreement.

"What'd you do?"

"I let him handle it. I could've easily shut her ass down, we got each other passwords and all but I let him do it. Bitch was trying to be sneaky so imma let her know that shit was not gonna fly."

"That's so crazy and weird. Like you're friends with this person, know they are in a relationship, and still gonna do that."

"Exactly... anyways, your birthday is comingg what do you want to do babe?"

My cheeks heated up as I thought about it. I knew I had the plans with Solly but I wanted to go out with them too. We always did. "I don't know. Surprise me."

I watched as they both grew smirks on their faces, making me regret that. "How fucked up do you wanna get?"

My eyes bugged in response before I could even think of something to say. "Not too fucked up. I have work the next day."

I watched as their faces fell "You have to work the day after your birthday? That's some bullshit." Capris cursed while rolling her eyes.

"Yea, we're going to New York early that morning and coming back after dinner."

"Ohh, so you're not even gonna be here. We'll have to go out on the 29th."

"Yup,"

"So what are y'all gonna do?"

I bit my bottom lip a little "Zymeir got us reservations at Hell's Kitchen."

I smiled as they both squealed, probably knowing just how much I loved that show. "Yea bitch, thats your nigga like made for you type shit."

"We feel like we're soulmates."

"I wouldn't doubt it 1%. You love that show. Plus you know how hard it is to get a table there!? Some of them don't even allow you to book a table, just invite only."

I nodded "Exactly, he's so sweet."

"I'm so happy for you baby, shit y'all. Y'all love is so pure." Nunie expressed with a bright smiled on her face "You really deserve it,"